No order since 3 years

ahmadashraf57

Woah, you haven’t got any order for 3 years?? This thread can be very helpful for you

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Take action and make a step.

Woah, you haven’t got any order for 3 years?? This thread can be very helpful for you

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

i did not even get a first order how can i take rejected orders

i did not even get a first order how can i take rejected orders

Not sure what that means, but the main takeaway from that post is that you need to react to what is happening.

If Fiverr is not sending leads your way right now then maybe you need to rethink and retool your gigs and profile.

You seo is not upto mark

Try using keywords a lot and choose a lower composition area

Thank you for taking the time to write this, but seems like you are a brand new account with 0 sales.

So whatever it is you are suggesting, doesn’t seem to be working for you (if you are actually following your own advice).

So how will it work for them?

Thank you 😍

Remove that endless list from your description. Scrap that description. Tell people why they need your services and what ordering from you will do for them.

Remove that text about contacting me first. you are creating roadblocks to ordering by having that there. Each roadblock is going to impact conversions and at this point in time you need to get sales any way you can.

In your gig image tell people what they can expect instead of what services you provide.

Remove the endless revisions as people are going to abuse that.

Go and look at what your competitors are doing with their gigs that are getting sales and offer something better. Its all well and good telling people you can do xyz but you have to tell them why they need XYZ and why you are the best thing since ice cream.

There are a LOT of new sellers on here and the bottom line is buyers are going round asking everyone questions and then in many cases placing orders with people who are going to give their family away to get an order. This isn’t speculation. You don’t just need to provide better services. You also need to show people why they should order from you in your gig description & why your services are better Just providing a list is not going to work.

You have to sell your services, not just describe them.

Once you have done this go and start replying to buyer requests and reply to offers on there. Don’t use some template reply to every request either.

If you were creative enough you might be able to get this to sell on TikTok as well but you would need a landing page for that.

Not sure what that means, but the main takeaway from that post is that you need to react to what is happening.

If Fiverr is not sending leads your way right now then maybe you need to rethink and retool your gigs and profile.

Indeed. That’s exactly why I linked your thread to this.

Remove that endless list from your description. Scrap that description. Tell people why they need your services and what ordering from you will do for them.

Remove that text about contacting me first. you are creating roadblocks to ordering by having that there. Each roadblock is going to impact conversions and at this point in time you need to get sales any way you can.

In your gig image tell people what they can expect instead of what services you provide.

Remove the endless revisions as people are going to abuse that.

Go and look at what your competitors are doing with their gigs that are getting sales and offer something better. Its all well and good telling people you can do xyz but you have to tell them why they need XYZ and why you are the best thing since ice cream.

There are a LOT of new sellers on here and the bottom line is buyers are going round asking everyone questions and then in many cases placing orders with people who are going to give their family away to get an order. This isn’t speculation. You don’t just need to provide better services. You also need to show people why they should order from you in your gig description & why your services are better Just providing a list is not going to work.

You have to sell your services, not just describe them.

Once you have done this go and start replying to buyer requests and reply to offers on there. Don’t use some template reply to every request either.

If you were creative enough you might be able to get this to sell on TikTok as well but you would need a landing page for that.

thankyou it helped alot

Archived