No order since a long time

ratan98

Because of the pandemic there are now 2 two three more sellers on Fiverr than before it started. 😬

Plus, now that there are more sellers, the sellers greatly outnumber the buyers. :roll_eyes:

In addition to that, Fiverr seems to have a new algorithm that is attempting to let sellers appear at least a bit in the search pages. 😐

However, there are only 48 places on each page and there are tens of thousands of gigs in some categories. I noticed that logo design has 99,146 new sellers and 27,000 TRS, Level 2 and Level 1 sellers ! 😱

Edit: I just looked again. There are 17,350 new sellers for virtualize assistants.

So, the question is, what are you doing to make your gigs stand out from the thousands of other seller’s gigs?

I have take look for several seller said “same problem - no order in this thread”

I don’t know why…, but most of NEW SELLER have same problem.
Their gig description is not attractive for buyer.
and most of them didn’t have FAQS section!
Eventhough they have FAQS, it’s poorly made…,

" The FAQ page shows that you know so much about your products and services that you can answer questions before they are even asked!" THIS FAQS sections makes you more professional.

Second:
Don’t just offer service without any special skill. For example:
Just Offer Data Entry…, (nothing else)
Just Offer Minimalist Logo Design … (nothing specific)
Background Removal, Photoshop Editing (nothing else)
This kind of service has soooo many competitor, with minimal buyer.
They are thousand of this service here in fiverr.

No matter how great your marketing is…, it won’t have great sales.
(Because this kind of service didn’t have any strong point to compete with other seller)

Because of the pandemic there are now 2 two three more sellers on Fiverr than before it started. 😬

Plus, now that there are more sellers, the sellers greatly outnumber the buyers. :roll_eyes:

In addition to that, Fiverr seems to have a new algorithm that is attempting to let sellers appear at least a bit in the search pages. 😐

However, there are only 48 places on each page and there are tens of thousands of gigs in some categories. I noticed that logo design has 99,146 new sellers and 27,000 TRS, Level 2 and Level 1 sellers ! 😱

Edit: I just looked again. There are 17,350 new sellers for virtualize assistants.

So, the question is, what are you doing to make your gigs stand out from the thousands of other seller’s gigs?

That’s an interesting statistic, I like that. And I have a curiosity, what if people know how to stand out, then how we stand out in a bunch of people who are standing out.

That’s an interesting statistic, I like that. And I have a curiosity, what if people know how to stand out, then how we stand out in a bunch of people who are standing out.

how we stand out in a bunch of people who are standing out.

Look at the gigs that ARE standing out and see why they do. Then change your gig to be more like that gig. But DO NOT copy the gig. You will lose your account for that. Make sure your gig pictures are eye catching. Make sure your language is clear. Make sure your spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar are correct.

Archived