Fiverr Forum

No order since January 23

Please if you knew someone needs extra worker on their project,then tell him/her that I am willing to help.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply and I’m hoping that I’ll get orders from clients

1 Like

Jan 23 is yesterday and you are complaining that you haven’t received an order since then? Even seasoned sellers sometimes go days or longer without an order. :thinking:

4 Likes

You do not appear to be qualified as an “extra worker” for the work that I do.

If you want customers, you can connect to them by reaching out to your target customers, and showing them how you can use your skills to solve their problems. We, here on the forum, are not your target customers.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that I clicked your profile and didn’t notice that I sent my statement to you. I’m a beginner in Fiverr and I’m trying to learn every part of it.

If you were offended, then I’m so sorry. I just tried it.

I’m not offended by anything and I’m not actually understanding some of your comments. I was just surprised at your complaint due to the timing. I’ll move your post to My Fiverr Gigs where perhaps someone will see your request for orders and be interested.

1 Like

I get the impression that, because this is a marketplace, some buyers expect their services to sell like a physical product would. Totally wrong, of course, but I suspect that’s why they get concerned about things like this.

1 Like