No Order Since Publishing the Fiver GIG!

raihan1384

almost 14 days …

its Facebook Promotion gig…

I searched facebook promotion and then ticked the switch for online sellers and did not see you on there. So make sure it shows you are online on the sellers page or with your phone app.

Also there is 10+ pages for facebook promotion gigs. You will need to stand out from the rest, first step would be to create a Fiverr gig video.

I searched facebook promotion and then ticked the switch for online sellers and did not see you on there. So make sure it shows you are online on the sellers page or with your phone app.

Also there is 10+ pages for facebook promotion gigs. You will need to stand out from the rest, first step would be to create a Fiverr gig video.

thanks… for your important advice…

almost 14 days …

almost 14 days …

So, you’re telling me that you don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion gig? Have you tried promoting your gig on Facebook? After all, that is the service you’re selling. If you’re trying to sell a promotion service to other people, shouldn’t you be able to use those same promotion skills to help YOUR gig gain more customers as well? :roll_eyes:

almost 14 days …

So, you’re telling me that you don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion gig? Have you tried promoting your gig on Facebook? After all, that is the service you’re selling. If you’re trying to sell a promotion service to other people, shouldn’t you be able to use those same promotion skills to help YOUR gig gain more customers as well? :roll_eyes:

@jonbaas i don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion////

@jonbaas i don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion////

i don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion

So how do you target your other Facebook marketing efforts? If I come to you with a product like a new brand of hand soap that I want to advertise, or an Energy Drink, how would you find me suitable buyers?

i don’t know how to find buyers for a Facebook promotion

So how do you target your other Facebook marketing efforts? If I come to you with a product like a new brand of hand soap that I want to advertise, or an Energy Drink, how would you find me suitable buyers?

@cubittaudio

thank you for reply!..

i know all marketing of social media like facebook, instagram, twter, youtube etc… its my various skill of social media flat-from… but i dont know how to find buyers on fiver that skill related…

@cubittaudio

thank you for reply!..

i know all marketing of social media like facebook, instagram, twter, youtube etc… its my various skill of social media flat-from… but i dont know how to find buyers on fiver that skill related…

But what @jonbaas was suggesting to you, is that if you have a skill for finding buyers on the various forms of social media (which you must have if you’re selling that service), why not put those social media marketing skills to use for your own Fiverr gigs? Surely if you can sell my product for me on Facebook, you can sell your own gigs on Facebook?

But what @jonbaas was suggesting to you, is that if you have a skill for finding buyers on the various forms of social media (which you must have if you’re selling that service), why not put those social media marketing skills to use for your own Fiverr gigs? Surely if you can sell my product for me on Facebook, you can sell your own gigs on Facebook?

@cubittaudio

i think he suggest me that gig promotion on every social media marketing flat-from.

@cubittaudio

i think he suggest me that gig promotion on every social media marketing flat-from.

If you are unable to understand what I and @cubittaudio have advised you here in this forum, then I don’t think you’re ready to be a seller here on Fiverr. We have advised common sense. In this case, common sense appears to be what you need if you wish to promote your social media marketing services. You claim to have promotional skills and knowledge. It would be wise to use that knowledge you are trying to sell to other people, to help grow your own gigs as well.

@raihan1384

you can also advertise you gig for sale on the forum.

• Create a new topic
  • Select category: Your Fiverr Experience > My Fiverr Gigs
  • Advertise your Gig for Sale

fiverr%20forum

• Create a new topic

You CANNOT advertise your gigs in the “Your Fiverr Experience” category here on the forum. Such advertising posts are against the rules there, and will likely be removed or deleted.

You can ONLY advertise in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category.

Please be aware of the forum rules before you try to advise other forum users.

• Create a new topic

You CANNOT advertise your gigs in the “Your Fiverr Experience” category here on the forum. Such advertising posts are against the rules there, and will likely be removed or deleted.

You can ONLY advertise in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category.

Please be aware of the forum rules before you try to advise other forum users.

@jonbaas yeah right…

If you are unable to understand what I and @cubittaudio have advised you here in this forum, then I don’t think you’re ready to be a seller here on Fiverr. We have advised common sense. In this case, common sense appears to be what you need if you wish to promote your social media marketing services. You claim to have promotional skills and knowledge. It would be wise to use that knowledge you are trying to sell to other people, to help grow your own gigs as well.

@jonbaas i understand what you mean. you will be happy to know that i have a lot of common sense and expertise on promotion… i am new to fiver. i don’t know how to promote my services and how to sell my services on fiver… that’s why i have to post this post. hope that you understand my problem… and thanks for all your suggestions

@jonbaas i understand what you mean. you will be happy to know that i have a lot of common sense and expertise on promotion… i am new to fiver. i don’t know how to promote my services and how to sell my services on fiver… that’s why i have to post this post. hope that you understand my problem… and thanks for all your suggestions

you will be happy to know that i have a lot of common sense and expertise on promotion

That remains to be seen. I took a look at your profile, and you are offering a service to promote a buyer’s brand or business to 3 million people on Facebook. That is unrealistic, and likely impossible unless you are bulk spamming people, you spend a LOT of money on Facebook ads (far more than you charge in your gig), or you have an account that is directly connected to 3 million people. I don’t think you have, or have access to, any of those things.

I’ve advertised on Facebook many times, and even with deep targeting, I haven’t come anywhere close to those promised results.

Based upon what you’ve written, and your claims in your gig, I am, therefore, not convinced that you are showing “a lot of common sense”, or that you are as experienced in advertising as you claim to be.

In addition, as has already been said here many times now, if you have the claimed skills to promote someone else’s brand or business to 3 million people, why don’t you use that same service – and those claimed skills that you have – to promote YOUR gig to 3 million people?

I hate to say this, but your claims and experience just don’t seem to add up.

you will be happy to know that i have a lot of common sense and expertise on promotion

That remains to be seen. I took a look at your profile, and you are offering a service to promote a buyer’s brand or business to 3 million people on Facebook. That is unrealistic, and likely impossible unless you are bulk spamming people, you spend a LOT of money on Facebook ads (far more than you charge in your gig), or you have an account that is directly connected to 3 million people. I don’t think you have, or have access to, any of those things.

I’ve advertised on Facebook many times, and even with deep targeting, I haven’t come anywhere close to those promised results.

Based upon what you’ve written, and your claims in your gig, I am, therefore, not convinced that you are showing “a lot of common sense”, or that you are as experienced in advertising as you claim to be.

In addition, as has already been said here many times now, if you have the claimed skills to promote someone else’s brand or business to 3 million people, why don’t you use that same service – and those claimed skills that you have – to promote YOUR gig to 3 million people?

I hate to say this, but your claims and experience just don’t seem to add up.

@jonbaas you may not yet understand what i mean. yes i have the ability to reach my services of 3 millions people. i have many verified groups on facebook where there are over 3 millions people who can easily promote a customers services or product. sir its not spmmy. its totally safe… everyone in my group is real sir…

sir i am here to coming the fiver experts advise and suggestion not quarrel…

thank you sir. i am new here.

… and many many thanks to sharing your valuable experience…

Archived