Fiverr Forum

No order... why

I m new on fiverr n have no order yet plx guide me…

Please read all the tips found in the Tips for Sellers section and Fiverr Academy before asking for help.

Please share your gig on social media as much you can. Once star getting orders give your customers best of your work, communication and deliver as soon as possible.

Thanks if u have any order plz contact me I will satisfy u… thanks for d compliment

Hi dear actually I m new on fiverr n I m so confused…

M so fed up…

Let me know you niche. I’ll try to help and there is no to fed up.

Thanks😊

Thanks😊 dear

Hi…

don’t worry you will be getting 2nd level in a span of time if you are satisfying your buyers.
add 2 more gigs in your page.that will also help you.

take care

Hi…

Don’t worry, you will be getting 2nd level in a span of time if you are satisfying your buyers.
add 2 more gigs in your page.that will also help you to get orders.

take care

Thank u soo much it will help me… if u have any work plz contact me

I wouldnt use the words ‘satisfy you’…some might get thr wrong impression :slight_smile: You can also invite friends. Fivver will send them an invite to order for free. You wont get paid but youll start growing your portfolio

You should search the forum for answers before posting this question. This question is asked multiple times a day. Don’t be lazy.
Change your profile image, as you are most likely a boy and not a girl. I had a lot of conversations with people from your place and 99% admitted that they are actually male, but think they get more sales when everyone thinks they are female. Weird!
Have a look if you can change you username. Numbers in a name are actually screaming ‘scammer’.
Again, don’t be lazy and read the recommendations others got instead of asking the same question over and over again. Otherwise the forum is becoming worthless.

m not laxy i just want work…