No order with Graphic Designing and LOGO

hamzaabbas786

share your experience about an effective buyers request

Hi!

I would be glad to design _____ for you and will meet all your specifications and expectations. Believe me, I will amaze you by my creativity and ideas and my designs are really going to stand out. You can inbox me for all your concerns. I will charge $___ for and will provide you ________ in X days. Hope this makes sense. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dear share your experience about an effective buyers request

I just saw your gigs. I cant see professionalism there. See you are competing with almost 100k sellers in Graphic designing field. You should make your gigs at least as a competion to other good gigs in your category.

I just saw your gigs. I cant see professionalism there. See you are competing with almost 100k sellers in Graphic designing field. You should make your gigs at least as a competion to other good gigs in your category.

I made my gig with my best effort if you find any mistake and need to be correction just guide me I am thankful to you for this favour

I made my gig with my best effort if you find any mistake and need to be correction just guide me I am thankful to you for this favour

Do research about what buyers usually look for . Make your gig niche specific. Spend time on research and you will learn many things.

Hi mam,

I can’t understand what you want to suggest me kindly share a link and at least tell me in which picture you saw stars I am thankful to you for this favour

I can do that easily but what puzzles me is why you can not go on your profile and see your GIG images, or how come you do not know what image you uploaded with 5 stars?

I really don"t understand it’s advice ca you help me to understand

Go to your profile, open your GIGs one by one, and look at the images. Find the image that has star.

Star is a shape looking like this:

Find the image and replace it.

Have a nice day.

Also this: unlimited revisions and 100 % money back gurrantee

That means you are willing to work for free.

Go to your profile, open your GIGs one by one, and look at the images. Find the image that has star.

Star is a shape looking like this:

Find the image and replace it.

Have a nice day.

Also this: unlimited revisions and 100 % money back gurrantee

That means you are willing to work for free.

Thanks Mam Kindly share your experience about how to write an effective buyers request and atleast provide me two sample of your request so that I understand this topic properly

Thanks Mam Kindly share your experience about how to write an effective buyers request and atleast provide me two sample of your request so that I understand this topic properly

I am not sending BR offers any more so here some samples:

Hi, My name is Marina from Europe (Croatia). I have 14 years of professional experience, and I just recently joined Fiverr as a provider of graphic design services. I want to cooperate with you on this, but I would like to have a conversation before the actual offer and order to talk about details. The budget is negotiable and depends on what you need except just logo designing. All my designs are my own custom made, hand-drawn and computer-processed and I offer logo, overlays, animations, and video clips. But the price depends on the complexity of your vision. Please check not only mine but every seller’s portfolio (certificates) before making an order and make sure to contact whoever comes in last selection through the inbox to have more details on what you require. Kind regards, Marina

The price includes minimum: 1. SVG 2. Icon from the Logo (for small screens) 2. PNG 3. Horizontal, vertical, and square versions of this 4. A brand guideline For horizontal layout: – 250 px x 150 px – 350 px x 75 px – 400 px x 100 px Favicons: – 16 px x 16 px – 32 px x 32 px – 48 px x 48 px For vertical (square) layout: – 160 px x 160 px Facebook: Link posts: 1200 x 628 px Image posts: 1200 x 630 px Cover image: 820 х 312 px Profile image: 170 х 170 p Twitter: Image posts: 1024 x 675 px Cover image: 1500 х 500 px Profile image: 400 x 400 p Instagram: Image posts: 1080 x 1080 px Profile image: 110 x 110 px Stories: 1080 x 1920 px YouTube: Thumbnail image: 1280 x 720 px Cover image: 2560 x 1440 px

I am not sending BR offers any more so here some samples:

Hi, My name is Marina from Europe (Croatia). I have 14 years of professional experience, and I just recently joined Fiverr as a provider of graphic design services. I want to cooperate with you on this, but I would like to have a conversation before the actual offer and order to talk about details. The budget is negotiable and depends on what you need except just logo designing. All my designs are my own custom made, hand-drawn and computer-processed and I offer logo, overlays, animations, and video clips. But the price depends on the complexity of your vision. Please check not only mine but every seller’s portfolio (certificates) before making an order and make sure to contact whoever comes in last selection through the inbox to have more details on what you require. Kind regards, Marina

The price includes minimum: 1. SVG 2. Icon from the Logo (for small screens) 2. PNG 3. Horizontal, vertical, and square versions of this 4. A brand guideline For horizontal layout: – 250 px x 150 px – 350 px x 75 px – 400 px x 100 px Favicons: – 16 px x 16 px – 32 px x 32 px – 48 px x 48 px For vertical (square) layout: – 160 px x 160 px Facebook: Link posts: 1200 x 628 px Image posts: 1200 x 630 px Cover image: 820 х 312 px Profile image: 170 х 170 p Twitter: Image posts: 1024 x 675 px Cover image: 1500 х 500 px Profile image: 400 x 400 p Instagram: Image posts: 1080 x 1080 px Profile image: 110 x 110 px Stories: 1080 x 1920 px YouTube: Thumbnail image: 1280 x 720 px Cover image: 2560 x 1440 px

Thanks for this favour Mam I really impress with your skills but One question in my mind is that (Is the Buyer can read this all theory?

Archived