No order yet ... But a message

coveragepk

Hi all my dears,
not order yet but today I received a message. Read and enjoy:joy:

Hello my dear,
With great respect and honor i am writing to you this mail.Please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, My name is Favour Edwin, 23 years of age, i am the only daughter of Hello my dear,Dr. Edwin Emmanuel from Liberia, my father was the owner of Emmanuel Cocoa Industries Limited and he was a personal adviser to our former Head of State (late General Robert Guei). My purpose of contacting you is first, i want to know more about you so that i will know the areas you will be of assistance to my needs. I have some reasonable amount of moneys which my parents left for me before their untimely death, i want to plan for my future by investing this money in a good and profitable business but I don’t know where to start and that is why I got interested in contacting you hoping that you will be kind a sincere to me by leading me through the right process to see that this money is not wasted because it is my only hope of planning for my future .Please, don’t be surprise or scared because all my words are very sincere and I will prove it as we communicate along.
From your contact i observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you.Though i don’t know you in person but your assurance can motivate me to tell you everything about the money i want to invest and to go into this investment with by my side . i have no experience i terms of any foreign investment but I wish you could be honest to me because i am afraid of choosing the wrong business or loose this money . As soon as i receive your respond we will decide on the next line of action, remember you caught my attention when I saw your contact and that was why i have the courage to write you in the first place. You will know me more as we communicate along,

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely
Miss. Favour

Miss Favour first message me on Fiverr. I reported to fiverr. His/her ID has/heave been gone.

Guest phantompower

Same person sent me a message today… Do you know what I did?.. I sent a custom offer of 700$ with 1 day delivery.

http://www.thekonsulthub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/favicon.icoThekonsulthub.com – 24 Jan 15
http://res.cloudinary.com/dwhoj4km6/image/upload/h_389,w_600/v1460381544/how-to-tell-that-you-are-being-scammed-via-emails-how-to-preventcontrolget-rid-of-it-from-facebook-now-to-emails_pn0rie.jpg

How To Tell That You Are Being Scammed Via Emails & How To Prevent/Control/Get...

I hate scammers and I don't know if you too hate them the way I do? If so, do you know how to prevent and or to get rid of them? Formally on Facebook and n

Keep your self away. This person is a scammer and sending this same thing to thousands of people. I also got a message from the same person last night and I immediately reported that account to Fiverr and they have removed that account.

He also sent me his name & his mail id. He told me to contact him. see the image

screenshot_40.thumb.png.40687d2c53c1ce7217d791a37bd770ad.png

I sold my house and all my money to this dude. Poor me!

Seriously, if people fall into a trap like this I really can’t have much empathy.
If you have some spare time it can be fun to play with those guys. Especially when they pretend to be nurses and are working currently in Ghana. All nurses are studying in Ghana these days. The next step is that they try to trick you into the Apple Gift Card Scam.

Archived