No order yet ever since I joined fiverr

Guest cathyarticle

Guest cathyarticle

Ever since I joined fiverr have not gotten any single order and I need cash to sort out some issues around me. Please I need you advice On how I can get orders
Thanks

Guest cathyarticle

I know that’s hurts. Try to add more gig pictures. I watched your gigs. You only add one picture.

Thanks for the suggestion

Guest cathyarticle

Don’t be disappointed. Keep patience in mind and it’s really tough to get the first order for a new seller. But once you get an order, your order will get rolling.

Regards,

Minthal Ahmed Masum

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

If you offer proofreading, your profile and gig descriptions shouldn’t have any errors, otherwise potential buyers will think that your service isn’t good. Also, your profile picture shows up on two different LinkedIn profiles (with two different names), one is from US, the other one is from Nigeria. That might make buyers think that it’s not really you in the photo, and, combined with the errors, it might make them worry whether you’re trustworthy or not.

Guest cathyarticle

If you offer proofreading, your profile and gig descriptions shouldn’t have any errors, otherwise potential buyers will think that your service isn’t good. Also, your profile picture shows up on two different LinkedIn profiles (with two different names), one is from US, the other one is from Nigeria. That might make buyers think that it’s not really you in the photo, and, combined with the errors, it might make them worry whether you’re trustworthy or not.

I really can’t tell how my photo happens to show in Nigerians Profile on LinkedIn but I will try to find out who used it. Thanks

Don’t be disappointed. Keep patience in mind and it’s really tough to get the first order for a new seller. But once you get an order, your order will get rolling.

Regards,

Minthal Ahmed Masum

Dear minahmmas

Greetings. As you say it’s tough to get the first order for a new seller, but after completing first order i don’t get buyer. What have to do?

Thanks in advance.🌸

Dear minahmmas

Greetings. As you say it’s tough to get the first order for a new seller, but after completing first order i don’t get buyer. What have to do?

Thanks in advance.🌸

I can recall still that I had to wait for 3 months to get my 2nd order! Oh Gosh! That means after completing my 1st order, it took nearly 3 months for the 2nd! I don’t know how long you have been waiting for the second order but what I feel on Fiverr is that it’s totally a luck and your patience that can get you an order. One of my friends has created his account on the September, 2016 but he hadn’t got an order yet! But creating account in this February, I have reached Level 1!

So, please don’t loose your heart. Keep trying to share your gigs on the social media continuously. And try practicing more and more if you have any lacking in your field of expertise. I am sure, you will get order soon!

Kind Regards,

Minthal Ahmed Masum

I can recall still that I had to wait for 3 months to get my 2nd order! Oh Gosh! That means after completing my 1st order, it took nearly 3 months for the 2nd! I don’t know how long you have been waiting for the second order but what I feel on Fiverr is that it’s totally a luck and your patience that can get you an order. One of my friends has created his account on the September, 2016 but he hadn’t got an order yet! But creating account in this February, I have reached Level 1!

So, please don’t loose your heart. Keep trying to share your gigs on the social media continuously. And try practicing more and more if you have any lacking in your field of expertise. I am sure, you will get order soon!

Kind Regards,

Minthal Ahmed Masum

Thanks. I also marked that that starting work with me have got 3 orders from May 2017. They don’t even share their gig on the regular basis. I am doing. So it makes me a bit hopeless. But i don’t give up. If you have enough time will you pl z check my gig?

Regards

Tonu

The Buyers Requests section is also a good resource. There is a lot to sift through, but I have gotten a couple of orders by checking once or twice a day and responding to requests that I am QUALIFIED for. The key is to not to get discouraged as Buyers see dozens of offers. Be patient, rework your gigs if necessary, and think about how you want to sell your services to people who will be considering multiple offers.

Thanks. I also marked that that starting work with me have got 3 orders from May 2017. They don’t even share their gig on the regular basis. I am doing. So it makes me a bit hopeless. But i don’t give up. If you have enough time will you pl z check my gig?

Regards

Tonu

Dear @fetematonu17,

I have gone thoroughly your two gigs titled as “I will collect targeted email list and I will create HTML email signature.”

1. I am sorry to provide my guidelines for your 1st gig that is “I will collect targeted email list” because I don’t have any expertise in this category but what seems to me weird is the pricing section. It looks not good when someone demands $10, $25 or $50 having a single review on the account. So, I recommend you think about the pricing again.

2. For your second gig named as creating Email signature: I think your description should be more clear about what services you will provide to your buyers. Please check some other users gig and see what and how they put their descriptions there. Write broadly about your service on the “Description” section. You have put 4 tags that should be 5 as you have 1 more in hand! The more and accurate tags you put, the better chances to get an order! Make the specific words and keyword bold and eye-catching on the descriptions so that your buyers get stuck and get interested to read and order from you.

N.B: Of course, don’t copy others descriptions. Just try to understand what they described and write from your own thinking.

Thanks a lot.

Minthal Ahmed Masum

Dear @fetematonu17,

I have gone thoroughly your two gigs titled as “I will collect targeted email list and I will create HTML email signature.”

1. I am sorry to provide my guidelines for your 1st gig that is “I will collect targeted email list” because I don’t have any expertise in this category but what seems to me weird is the pricing section. It looks not good when someone demands $10, $25 or $50 having a single review on the account. So, I recommend you think about the pricing again.

2. For your second gig named as creating Email signature: I think your description should be more clear about what services you will provide to your buyers. Please check some other users gig and see what and how they put their descriptions there. Write broadly about your service on the “Description” section. You have put 4 tags that should be 5 as you have 1 more in hand! The more and accurate tags you put, the better chances to get an order! Make the specific words and keyword bold and eye-catching on the descriptions so that your buyers get stuck and get interested to read and order from you.

N.B: Of course, don’t copy others descriptions. Just try to understand what they described and write from your own thinking.

Thanks a lot.

Minthal Ahmed Masum

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.💫

You can earn sales by figuring out who your target customers are, and then promoting/marketing your services to them. This is how the world does business, and this is how we sellers do business here on Fiverr. Don’t expect Fiverr to provide you with sales. Go out and earn them.

If you need tips, you can find plenty by reading through the forum. If you wish to be successful, be willing to do a lot of research.

Hello! Looking over your profile quickly I can see two things.

1. You joined this July! Which means it’s only been around 12 days… Be patient.
  2. You write articles, but in your description I saw a few very noticeable grammar mistakes that made it hard to read through. That might turn people away. Double check your description, and just be a little patient. 🙂

Guest cathyarticle

Ever since I joined fiverr have not gotten any single order and I need cash to sort out some issues around me. Please I need you advice
Thanks

Guest elite_novelbook

patient is the key…but make sure that no fault should come from your End, be professional in your WORK; upgrade your self in any knowledge or things that will help you get better to what you offer your clients.

Archived