No order yet three months later

samsononyango

Send 10 buyer request every single day.

No. Only Send Buyer Requests if you are a strong fit for the job and it isn’t exploiting you. If this seller has no sales they probably have very fewer Requests accessible. They would have to send Request offers regardless of suitabllility in order to take your advice.

Never send a Buyer Reqest offer just for the sake of it. To follow your advice it would be hours of work for what? Maybe one poorly paying job. That is not a return on investment.

It isn’t the amount of requests you reply to that makes a sale likely. It is the quality and suitability of your responses that make them likely.

No. Only Send Buyer Requests if you are a strong fit for the job and it isn’t exploiting you. If this seller has no sales they probably have very fewer Requests accessible. They would have to send Request offers regardless of suitabllility in order to take your advice.

Never send a Buyer Reqest offer just for the sake of it. To follow your advice it would be hours of work for what? Maybe one poorly paying job. That is not a return on investment.

It isn’t the amount of requests you reply to that makes a sale likely. It is the quality and suitability of your responses that make them likely.

No. Only Send Buyer Requests if you are a strong fit for the job and it isn’t exploiting you.

I wanted to say (something hopeful) that your time will come soon. But don’t send offer to buyers when you are not sure if you can do the job. All the best

Maybe Josh’s post will help you.

A big thanks to all the other Fiverr users who helped me along the way. I wanted to give back to the community by writing about my experience on Fiverr and how you can become successful too. The first step is to have a good gig. Not just a gig that you know is good, but a gig that potential buyers are going to think is good. What does that involve? Proofread, spellcheck, edit. Make sure your profile is free from errors. Not everyone on Fiverr is a native English speaker, but Fiverr IS an Englis…

No order in three months…should I be worried? All my six gigs on my profile…

Yikes!

Hmm, so what have you been doing all this time? Just waiting? 🥴

Did you make an effort to spruce up your gigs/offerings?

Think of your gig as a storefront, it’s up to you to find creative ways to attract customers to buy from you. 🍍

Chop-chop, you’ve got work to do!

💬 Good day, Nika!

Try to change the keywords in your gigs

• Tags
  • Title
  • Description

Try to change some of them

Maybe it helps you to get an order!!!

Thank you

Best Ian

For someone who claims to be a writer, your gig descriptions are VERY short and quite vague.
I mean, isn’t that what you do?? Write?? Writing a great description is the best way to show off your writing skills and you have only 2 lines! 😲
You also those “theses” instead of “thesis,” you didn’t even proofread your description.
That is enough to make a lot of buyers avoid your gig…

For someone who claims to be a writer, your gig descriptions are VERY short and quite vague.

I mean, isn’t that what you do?? Write?? Writing a great description is the best way to show off your writing skills and you have only 2 lines! 😲

You also those “theses” instead of “thesis,” you didn’t even proofread your description.

That is enough to make a lot of buyers avoid your gig…

Theses is the plural of thesis.

I can’t see this gig so don’t know if plural is correct in this usage, but theses is a word.

Archived