No Order............!

contentmachines

I got my first sale within 2 days after creating my account…But now no order… For promotion what i need to do…?I am active on warrior forum, fiverr forum… Here is my gig url…If anything goes wrong, then please don’t overlook.https://www.fiverr.com/contentmachines/write-500-words-high-quality-unique-content?funnel=2015022514114896610459540

Honestly, And please dont take this the wrong way. I would remove your video, or change it to something else. And maybe replace your logo with a logo for your company instead of your personal picture.

Maybe also a few examples of your writing instead. But I am not sure how writers promote their work on fiverr, if they even post examples. 😉

Reply to @contentmachines: Totally honest - I’m not messing with you this is a real suggestion. I would find some gigs to do that you have experience with, can learn quickly, or do something that could go in the fun category. People are always looking for new things they can give as gifts or advertise with, like birthday stunts on video or holding a sign in a unique place.

Archived