No orders after 1st of may

design0killer

I had a same problem. i have order every day in last month. but i don’t have a order after start this month. but i never give up. i create social media site and promote My gig everyday. now i have order again. don’t give up. that is the secret of fiverr.

Reply to @turnkeyz: I think there is something going on with fiverr page. Maybe they are fixing or adding something. Nobody knows.

There is thread on TRS forum about this too. Alot of TRS are telling that their sales dropped down.

Mine dropped down too. I am barely getting new buyers now. All others are repeating customers. Before this started to happen, I was getting at least 15 messages when I wake up. And minimum of 5 orders was waiting me in the morning.

Now only few messages and I am happy if I see 1 order waiting.

God bless repeating customers lol

Hi everybody !

Sometime just dont have orders. Thats all.

No any scam, no something wrong. Anyway if you are serious guys/girls/mans/womans keep opening Fiverr and do your best when buyer ordering your Gigs. Overdelivering always working ! I love to overdeliver my orders and my clients are happy. Manny of them coming for second, third etc. time and recommend my work to their friends.

That its all friend.

Guest adrifz

Same for me. My ratings on my best selling gig went down for no reason - I’ve only ever gotten 5 star reviews and one 4.5 star review, but my average appears as 0.5 =( No wonder nobody wants to buy my gig anymore! I’ve reported this to support service and I really hope they fix it soon.

Same here. Impressions have dropped from 61k month to 3k as well and haven’t received any messages from new buyers through fiverr in 29 days. All orders coming from returning buyers or marketing from my end. 100% rating and response rate as well.

My gig used to be in the first results when sorted by rating, but now it’s so far down that no one can find it.

Customer support said only that “It’s natural and not permanent”

yeah, i’m facing the same problem. I usually had at least 1 order and 3-5 message per day but after 1st May, my sale dropped . No new buyer. Orders are all from repeated buyer. I check Fiverr’s search result and saw my best selling gig is still on high rating. Everything seems normal and rating is even higher than before, but no sale, and even no saved gig, no new favourite.

Just don’t know what’s happening to me. I try to promote my gig everyday but no result :(.

Archived