Fiverr Community Forum

No orders after a week

Hello people! So I signed up on Fiverr like a week ago, I got 3 active gigs, I tried to improve them everyday, and to make new gigs, and they look perfectly to me. I got no orders after a week of trying to improve my gigs. So should I just wait, and continue improving my gigs? Or should I rather just give up? Oh and I also tried buyer requests function, but when I go there, there are no requests. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!

4 Likes

You should not give up. What is the area of your expertise?

I got 3 active gigs right now. The first one is for transcripting, the second one is for website testing, and the third one is for logo design. I am good at all these things. I try to improve them everyday.

General rule on editing gigs: As often as needed, as little as possible. Editing will take the gig’s visibility down for a bit while the edits are verified.

I just tried to visit your profile, and I couldn’t find it.
I cannot make recommendations for improvement if I can’t see the gigs.

1 Like

What do you mean? They are all active. Should I send you links?

Same problem here its almost 4 weeks no orders yet.i try and send buyers request everyday

2 Likes

I just think that we need to wait, and the orders will eventually come.

1 Like

Same here, I tried checking her gigs and I was not able to find it.
Are you sure the gigs are activated??

1 Like

Of course, I am getting impressions, views, and clicks sooo…

You are allowed to put a Fiverr link to your gig or a link to your profile in this category. Suggest that you do so as nobody seems to be able to find your profile or gigs.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/design-a-logo-for-you-your-business-or-your-team
https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/transcribe-any-video-or-audio-recording-up-to-30min
https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/review-your-website-and-give-you-an-advice-and-my-opinion

The reason we couldn’t find you is because you have a _ after your username and the forum doesn’t appear to show that.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check this out: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ramping up will take some time. Don’t give up!

TIP: You have 10 opportunities to get in front of buyers everyday for FREE. Take advantage of this great Fiverr perk! Search under “Buyer Requests” and you’ll see people are looking for your service. Apply to as many as you feel are a “good fit”.

1 Like

Try to stay more active on fiverr

1 Like

What do you mean by “stay more active”?

1 Like

@lesi78 Even my buyer request tab seems empty! It has been about 2 weeks since i joined but still i don’t see a SINGLE BUYER’S REQUEST!!!

2 Likes

@yannishams you just need to be on that buyer’s request page, and reload the page frequently. Some buyer requests can stay only for like 5 minutes on the page.

1 Like

Are you getting buyer requests now?

1 Like

no buyer requests, anyways hello everyone , i create most attractive ads for all types of business & products

1 Like