No orders after a week

lesi78

Hello people! So I signed up on Fiverr like a week ago, I got 3 active gigs, I tried to improve them everyday, and to make new gigs, and they look perfectly to me. I got no orders after a week of trying to improve my gigs. So should I just wait, and continue improving my gigs? Or should I rather just give up? Oh and I also tried buyer requests function, but when I go there, there are no requests. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!

You should not give up. What is the area of your expertise?

I got 3 active gigs right now. The first one is for transcripting, the second one is for website testing, and the third one is for logo design. I am good at all these things. I try to improve them everyday.

I just tried to visit your profile, and I couldn’t find it.

I cannot make recommendations for improvement if I can’t see the gigs.

Same here, I tried checking her gigs and I was not able to find it.

Are you sure the gigs are activated??

Same here, I tried checking her gigs and I was not able to find it.

Are you sure the gigs are activated??

Of course, I am getting impressions, views, and clicks sooo…

You are allowed to put a Fiverr link to your gig or a link to your profile in this category. Suggest that you do so as nobody seems to be able to find your profile or gigs.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/design-a-logo-for-you-your-business-or-your-team

https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/transcribe-any-video-or-audio-recording-up-to-30min

https://www.fiverr.com/lesi78__/review-your-website-and-give-you-an-advice-and-my-opinion

Hello people! So I signed up on Fiverr like a week ago, I got 3 active gigs, I tried to improve them everyday, and to make new gigs, and they look perfectly to me. I got no orders after a week of trying to improve my gigs. So should I just wait, and continue improving my gigs? Or should I rather just give up? Oh and I also tried buyer requests function, but when I go there, there are no requests. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!

The reason we couldn’t find you is because you have a _ after your username and the forum doesn’t appear to show that.

I got no orders after a week

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

So should I just wait,

Check this out: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Ramping up will take some time. Don’t give up!

TIP: You have 10 opportunities to get in front of buyers everyday for FREE. Take advantage of this great Fiverr perk! Search under “Buyer Requests” and you’ll see people are looking for your service. Apply to as many as you feel are a “good fit”.

Oh and I also tried buyer requests function, but when I go there, there are no requests.

Are you getting buyer requests now?

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(If there’s no real difference, then simplify and use the ‘bonus’ options for extra pages or time and make it a single-package gig.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

It takes time. I didn’t start getting gigs until after being active for almost 3 months. Not saying this is the case for everyone, but it does help to be patient and grow your clients over time. Check out the Welcome to Fiverr tutorial video on “Fiverr Learn”. There is a bunch of great content on how to get the ball rolling. I hope this helps, stick with it and log in everyday!

I should also mention that that “Do Anything” gig makes me very concerned for your safety and sanity. You should add to your description and in a FAQ that the “Anything” does not bypass the Fiverr TOS. AND that you reserve the right to decline and turn down sellers.
Reiterate if need be, but be sure to have that cover, just in case. There’re a lot of questionable people out there.

(I’ll avoid going into creepy, so here’s a blown-up-to-crazy-extreme example: what if someone asked you to stream a recording of you in a Walmart parking lot smashing in windows? You have an ‘online only’ stipulation, but how is ‘online’ defined? Obviously, doing this would be dumb, but forcing a cancellation will hurt your standings.)

I should also mention that that “Do Anything” gig makes me very concerned for your safety and sanity. You should add to your description and in a FAQ that the “Anything” does not bypass the Fiverr TOS. AND that you reserve the right to decline and turn down sellers.

Reiterate if need be, but be sure to have that cover, just in case. There’re a lot of questionable people out there.

(I’ll avoid going into creepy, so here’s a blown-up-to-crazy-extreme example: what if someone asked you to stream a recording of you in a Walmart parking lot smashing in windows? You have an ‘online only’ stipulation, but how is ‘online’ defined? Obviously, doing this would be dumb, but forcing a cancellation will hurt your standings.)

I didn’t even think about that. Thank you for your advices, they will really help me in the future!

Archived