No orders After Level demotion what to do?

Hi ,
i have been a level 2 seller but due to 2-3 buyers mistakenly placed orders caused me to loose my level
what was my fault in this ? Without any fault fiverr system demotes me for mistakenly placed orders

fiverr should consider not to HIT seller rating for mistakenly placed orders

from feb i received no inquiry or message from buyers about my services

i was getting over 10 inquiries everyday people were loving my work
now they are down to 0 because fiverr says even if its not your fault you’re going to pay for it

what to do now ?

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m in the same boat - lost level 2 due to the same reasons as you, and then went down to ‘new seller’ because a lack of orders meant I couldn’t go back up at the next evaluation. I’ve made a bit more progress now and should be going back up in April and May (fingers crossed).

Market your gigs off-Fiverr if you can - you need to get those new sales to get you back up - you’ve got 9 days until the next evaluation. What can you do to make that happen?

This is one of the reasons why putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea. 😉

I’m in the same boat - lost level 2 due to the same reasons as you, and then went down to ‘new seller’ because a lack of orders meant I couldn’t go back up at the next evaluation. I’ve made a bit more progress now and should be going back up in April and May (fingers crossed).

Market your gigs off-Fiverr if you can - you need to get those new sales to get you back up - you’ve got 9 days until the next evaluation. What can you do to make that happen?

This is one of the reasons why putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea. 😉

Yes i agree now i am putting my eggs in other baskets too ! :rofl:

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you i will try marketing 👍

Yes i agree now i am putting my eggs in other baskets too ! :rofl:👍

i am putting my eggs in other baskets too !

Glad to hear it - I am as well! 🥚

I do hope you regain your level on the 15th - I’ll have my fingers crossed for you. 🤞

i am putting my eggs in other baskets too !

Glad to hear it - I am as well! 🥚

I do hope you regain your level on the 15th - I’ll have my fingers crossed for you. 🤞

Not on 15th i was at level 2 then in march i demoted to level one now i am again demoting to new seller may be next month i will be back

because there are 2 orders that were cancelled on 15th and 20 so

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Instead of rewarding their workers, Fiverr does this. And they’re already getting a huge 20% cut from us. Now they want us to market the gigs for them or else we keep on getting demoted. *SMH

@annamae, it has never been Fiverr’s responsibility to make you successful. You are responsible for marketing and promoting your own gigs. And Fiverr’s promotion/demotion system exists to promote excellence among those who take responsibility for their own work.

20% is NOT a huge cut, especially when you consider the fact that you get to keep 80% of all of your earnings. Fiverr is allowed to earn revenue from us too, here on THEIR website.

@annamae, it has never been Fiverr’s responsibility to make you successful. You are responsible for marketing and promoting your own gigs. And Fiverr’s promotion/demotion system exists to promote excellence among those who take responsibility for their own work.

20% is NOT a huge cut, especially when you consider the fact that you get to keep 80% of all of your earnings. Fiverr is allowed to earn revenue from us too, here on THEIR website.

Why do you think they are doing this demotion system just now to pressure freelancers to promote their gigs more, all the while Fiverr aggressively promoting their affiliate program since January? (If you’ve noticed.) My guess is Fiverr is declining in revenue. Probably because of the surge of other competing freelancing sites. But do you think freelancers will not quit using Fiverr after this update and instead transfer to the other platforms?

Why do you think they are doing this demotion system just now to pressure freelancers to promote their gigs more, all the while Fiverr aggressively promoting their affiliate program since January? (If you’ve noticed.) My guess is Fiverr is declining in revenue. Probably because of the surge of other competing freelancing sites. But do you think freelancers will not quit using Fiverr after this update and instead transfer to the other platforms?

My guess is Fiverr is declining in revenue.

I would bet the opposite is actually true – especially since we know that they made a HUGE profit on the first day that they went public on the New York Stock Exchange. 😉

But do you think freelancers will not quit using Fiverr after this update and instead transfer to the other platforms?

I do. Fiverr is still the most unique freelance site out there. Nothing else compares to Fiverr, either in format, or the ease of startup for new sellers.

My guess is Fiverr is declining in revenue.

I would bet the opposite is actually true – especially since we know that they made a HUGE profit on the first day that they went public on the New York Stock Exchange. 😉

But do you think freelancers will not quit using Fiverr after this update and instead transfer to the other platforms?

I do. Fiverr is still the most unique freelance site out there. Nothing else compares to Fiverr, either in format, or the ease of startup for new sellers.

HUGE profit on the first day that they went public on the New York Stock Exchange. 😉

But now that all their data is public they had to declare $36 million in net losses on $76 million revenue in 2018.

demotion system just now to pressure freelancers to promote their gigs more

No, promotion and marketing of gigs has nothing to do with demotion. Demotions happen if you can not sustain quality service and your stats fall below 90%.

aggressively promoting their affiliate program since January?

They do. But you don’t have to join it if you don’t want to. Simple as that.

Archived