Fiverr Community Forum

No orders after promotion

hi, got promoted to level 1 like almost a month ,since then I have no orders, my impression and clicks are dropping. Who’s facing the same problem or who faced this issue and how did you get through, kindly.
Thank You!!

6 Likes

Have you read this thread yet?

1 Like

Active 24hours and everyday 10 buyer request send.

1 Like

Can you tell me how is possible active 24hours.?are you not sleep?

3 Likes

Hi,

I was the same. However, what I discovered helped was looking at the top level and level 2 sellers who seemed to be doing well and editing my tags and headlines and gig descriptions so that they were similar (but not identical) to a combination of theirs. That seemed to help and I started to get orders again

3 Likes

I had this same issue but everything is slowly bouncing back to normal

Okay, I also saw somewhere that altering your pricing like increasing the price as to what you were offering at new seller, can help.So I really don’t know how true is it.

After how long? Please

did you increase your gig price after promotion?

No, am just asking too since I saw it somewhere so was asking if it worked for someone.

I’m facing the same problem… :sleepy:
Don’t know what I need to do… but still trying what I did before… :expressionless:

I still repent for my previous incident. I am working about 13 months in fiverr. within 20 days i got my first order. then every month I got minimum 4-5 orders. and soon promoted level1. As I was only person doing freelance at my zone. so have not much experience. One of my senior said you can increase your gig price. so without thinking and proper research i increased my gig price. believe from that day click impression getting lower. its got lower from 2k to 50. 4 months not get any single message. although active around 14-15h per day. I lost everything my level confident interest. but recently one buyer knocked me and needs some redesign issue. after completing this with 5 star. everything going normal as before.
So this is my experience. I wish dedication is the main thing in this professional

1 Like

So I should maintain my pricing🤔

1 Like

Haha I think he’s meaning like most of the time be online

Put your fiverr account link in your fiverr forum accounts bio , that may help a little little bit but it may still be a improvement . Hope you have a nice day and your problem gets fixed , sorry I couldn’t give more information to help you as I haven’t been in this situation . Good luck

1 Like

This is a ridiculous Fiverr myth!

1 Like

Exactly this ^, fiverr also rotates gigs so dont worry.

:raised_hand:Ok no problem, I am wrong. I have a question when I go to sleep when anyhow to massage me for any service. But I can not reply to what I will do. Will he give me an order? Never, Please give a good way and a perfect solution. I am also new on fiverr. I have also need help. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Activation will be done by computer and mobile, you just have to respond to the buyer message for 24 hours! This is the tactic.

1 Like

No offense but your advice won’t help.