No orders after promotion

gladysthewriter

Have you read this thread yet?

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

Hi,

I was the same. However, what I discovered helped was looking at the top level and level 2 sellers who seemed to be doing well and editing my tags and headlines and gig descriptions so that they were similar (but not identical) to a combination of theirs. That seemed to help and I started to get orders again

Hi,

I was the same. However, what I discovered helped was looking at the top level and level 2 sellers who seemed to be doing well and editing my tags and headlines and gig descriptions so that they were similar (but not identical) to a combination of theirs. That seemed to help and I started to get orders again

Okay, I also saw somewhere that altering your pricing like increasing the price as to what you were offering at new seller, can help.So I really don’t know how true is it.

No, am just asking too since I saw it somewhere so was asking if it worked for someone.

I still repent for my previous incident. I am working about 13 months in fiverr. within 20 days i got my first order. then every month I got minimum 4-5 orders. and soon promoted level1. As I was only person doing freelance at my zone. so have not much experience. One of my senior said you can increase your gig price. so without thinking and proper research i increased my gig price. believe from that day click impression getting lower. its got lower from 2k to 50. 4 months not get any single message. although active around 14-15h per day. I lost everything my level confident interest. but recently one buyer knocked me and needs some redesign issue. after completing this with 5 star. everything going normal as before.

So this is my experience. I wish dedication is the main thing in this professional

I still repent for my previous incident. I am working about 13 months in fiverr. within 20 days i got my first order. then every month I got minimum 4-5 orders. and soon promoted level1. As I was only person doing freelance at my zone. so have not much experience. One of my senior said you can increase your gig price. so without thinking and proper research i increased my gig price. believe from that day click impression getting lower. its got lower from 2k to 50. 4 months not get any single message. although active around 14-15h per day. I lost everything my level confident interest. but recently one buyer knocked me and needs some redesign issue. after completing this with 5 star. everything going normal as before.

So this is my experience. I wish dedication is the main thing in this professional

So I should maintain my pricing?

Hi,

Exactly this ^, fiverr also rotates gigs so dont worry.

I have understood your problem. At first i was like that. I was active for more than 22h a day. I forget when sleep properly. But its not a proper solution. You should maintain good health. A constant routine can make your success. Make a routine and sleep min 6h a day. Don’t worry if it takes time to get order. Follow the routine, maintain good behavior and work honestly. You will get the success.

Archived