No orders almost one month , i send everyday 10 offers but no luck!

nanoparticles

Dear Nanoparticles:

What human being person name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Wouldn’t change a thing.
Your log line: Ditto!
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hello friends, warm greetings from Macedonia, Skopje. I’m a freelance graduate graphic designer who believes in creating simple, clean logo designs. -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

Consider adding 2 pdfs as sales tools…

Get rid of unlimited revisions IMMEDIATELY!!!

You are costing yourself time and money. For now, try 1 / 3 / 5 revisions as you move up in packages, and add a gig extra for additional revisions. Adjust based on Buyer feedback.

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video! I strongly suggest that you re-do your video and remove the unlimited revisions language. Then add 15 seconds at the beginning of you greeting the Buyer.

You should clean up your language and punctuation throughout. Phrases like “Achieving Level 2 on Fiverr in just few months” and “Dear Employer” can go. I suggest you invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling. Lighten up on all the exclamation points…

Add complementary gigs to give you more exposure on Fiverr and to open you up to more Buyer Requests.

For example, you work with PhotoShop, so building a gig around that keyword should do wonders for you, given that you are already at Level 2.

Look into offering gigs based on Canva.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Dear Nanoparticles:

What human being person name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Wouldn’t change a thing.

Your log line: Ditto!

Your profile text – note the edits:

Hello friends, warm greetings from Macedonia, Skopje. I’m a freelance graduate graphic designer who believes in creating simple, clean logo designs. -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

Consider adding 2 pdfs as sales tools…

Get rid of unlimited revisions IMMEDIATELY!!!

You are costing yourself time and money. For now, try 1 / 3 / 5 revisions as you move up in packages, and add a gig extra for additional revisions. Adjust based on Buyer feedback.

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video! I strongly suggest that you re-do your video and remove the unlimited revisions language. Then add 15 seconds at the beginning of you greeting the Buyer.

You should clean up your language and punctuation throughout. Phrases like “Achieving Level 2 on Fiverr in just few months” and “Dear Employer” can go. I suggest you invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling. Lighten up on all the exclamation points…

Add complementary gigs to give you more exposure on Fiverr and to open you up to more Buyer Requests.

For example, you work with PhotoShop, so building a gig around that keyword should do wonders for you, given that you are already at Level 2.

Look into offering gigs based on Canva.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

I experience things.

1. Unlimited revisions doesn’t really matter. Only gambler take benefits of it. HOW ?

they place order you do there work when you deliver they start bothering you by just asking for revisions revisions revisions and believe me they will ask for nonsense things and will make you frustrated and will make you cancelled the order so they will get the work for free. Now how to over come this issue.

So tips for website developers.

Never upload the website to client server initially. Buy your own server install the site to your demo server and made a delivery with the link. if the buyer is not gambler he will just ask for the correct things and make the revisions online keep track of it once done than upload to the client server. if in case buyer is gambler he will not get anything. Never pass the demo server credentials to buyer until and unless he

says >OK

Hope this will help

Hi blaisefaint , nanoparticles was added random and i didn’t know that i can’t change it later the username 😕

Dear Nanoparticles:

It’s true that you can’t change your user name, but you can reveal your name in your profile text, which is visible on your gig page.

Your goal is to make Buyers feel they know, like, and trust you.

This is also why you should appear in the gig video.

Good luck,

Blaise

Archived