No Orders! and I am getting frustrated

farrukh_bala

@farrukh_bala It takes a lot of time to be a successful seller at Fiverr. I created my profile on Aug, 2018 and I got first order on May 2019. Be patient and work hard. Of course getting order frequently and earn a lot is not a cup of tea. Improve your gigs and stay online for long time. See statistics and your gigs ranking on the page and try to learn new tips and tricks (GIG SEO). BEST OF LUCK

Same problem here, Just focus on your goal and be motivated. Many people didn’t get any order entire years. So, We are lucky because We got some orders before. I suggest you to don’t depends on Fiverr orders. Do your best and stay online on Fiverr and Work on Fiverr as part-time.

Thank you.

Great! I am not dependent on the Fiverr but I want be successful on Fiverr as well.

Thanks man.

@farrukh_bala It takes a lot of time to be a successful seller at Fiverr. I created my profile on Aug, 2018 and I got first order on May 2019. Be patient and work hard. Of course getting order frequently and earn a lot is not a cup of tea. Improve your gigs and stay online for long time. See statistics and your gigs ranking on the page and try to learn new tips and tricks (GIG SEO). BEST OF LUCK

I am trying to learn new skills and I am active on social media to improve my gigs ranking. I will try to search the GIG SEO.

Thanks buddy

Archived