Fiverr Community Forum

No Orders! and I am getting frustrated

The last order I received was a week ago since then I have not received any order. I am getting frustrated and thinking about closing the account. Can someone give me some tips to get me motivated?

10 Likes

And no replies on my post. :zipper_mouth_face::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Hello!
Don’t worry! even I don’t receive order for a month! then completed a 90 dollar order. so keep your passion.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the reply! It helps a lot.

1 Like

Same problem here, Just focus on your goal and be motivated. Many people didn’t get any order entire years. So, We are lucky because We got some orders before. I suggest you to don’t depends on Fiverr orders. Do your best and stay online on Fiverr and Work on Fiverr as part-time.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@farrukh_bala It takes a lot of time to be a successful seller at Fiverr. I created my profile on Aug, 2018 and I got first order on May 2019. Be patient and work hard. Of course getting order frequently and earn a lot is not a cup of tea. Improve your gigs and stay online for long time. See statistics and your gigs ranking on the page and try to learn new tips and tricks (GIG SEO). BEST OF LUCK

5 Likes

Recheck your gigs. Try editing title, description, packages, search tags, gig thumbnail etc. Promote them on social media to attract more traffic. Stay active for buyer requests, download app if you haven’t downloaded yet.
Keep believing.

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope , work with consistently stay connected Inn sha Allah success will come definitely.

4 Likes

don’t be disappointed.improve your gigs and develop your skill i hope you will be getting order.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Great! I am not dependent on the Fiverr but I want be successful on Fiverr as well.
Thanks man.

2 Likes

I am trying to learn new skills and I am active on social media to improve my gigs ranking. I will try to search the GIG SEO.
Thanks buddy

2 Likes

InshaAllah.
Thanks @designhub777

Hello @farrukh_bala

I have not got a single order yet. Please have patients. Some people have not received any orders for 2 months.

Good luck

1 Like

I also did not get order for about 2 months but I look forward to help my customers but I am keeping up my patience.

1 Like

it take some time.wait for orders with patience like me.I have received order about 1 month ago.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It helps a lot.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

welcome @farrukh_bala

1 Like