No orders, been around 30 days

zartzaid

I’m not sure if it’s my grammar or what, I think what I’ve typed in my gig is pretty understandable, maybe it’s my art I’m not sure and it is my art I’m not using someone else’s art here to make a gig, so please do help me, if I have some grammatical mistakes, tell me.

Hello, you have to be patient first. You can see your friends who are able to sell their services and benefit from them and their writing but do not take exactly the same texts
2 - compete between them … or reduce the price $ 5
3 - You must promote your publications on Facebook or YouTube or others
4 - Preferably to be on site for a long time

Hello, you have to be patient first. You can see your friends who are able to sell their services and benefit from them and their writing but do not take exactly the same texts

2 - compete between them … or reduce the price $ 5

3 - You must promote your publications on Facebook or YouTube or others

4 - Preferably to be on site for a long time

yeah i’ve taken inspiration from other people’s writing, i haven’t copied them and since i’m just starting the price is 5$ and i have shared the gig on different places but no customers. i’m patient but the views and everything is going down recently not sure what to do.

1.Be patient

2.stay active

3.share your gigs on social media

4.regular send buyer request.

5.make your gig attractive

6.think like a buyer to make your gig perfect

7.everyday do research about fiverr gig

8.give a reasonable price range

9.give perfect gig images

10.to rank your gig add video in your gig.

1.Be patient

2.stay active

3.share your gigs on social media

4.regular send buyer request.

5.make your gig attractive

6.think like a buyer to make your gig perfect

7.everyday do research about fiverr gig

8.give a reasonable price range

9.give perfect gig images

10.to rank your gig add video in your gig.

how to send buyer request and how does it help?

how to send buyer request and how does it help?

when buyers need any work or design,they post a job and the seller bid there to get the job writing a description with there gig.and after that if the buyer like your gig and your request description then they hire you for the work.buyer request show for some specific time so you need to stay active to get the buyer request.go in the more option there you will get the buyer request option.

when buyers need any work or design,they post a job and the seller bid there to get the job writing a description with there gig.and after that if the buyer like your gig and your request description then they hire you for the work.buyer request show for some specific time so you need to stay active to get the buyer request.go in the more option there you will get the buyer request option.

ah alright yeah i’ll try to be more active and look for requests i can do, thank you 🙂

ah alright yeah i’ll try to be more active and look for requests i can do, thank you 🙂

there is option(menu)available “Buyer request” in the site there you need to apply available jobs.

“Active” means you have to be available in fiverr always most of the time by logging in app or website

Hello dont worry we have all been there. Some sellers here wait for more than one month. Just be patient and make sure you do all the right steps to get out there. Promote your links, make great gigs, make a proffesional looking profile, send buyers requests. Read all the topics here for new sellers. Good luck

Maria S.

Archived