No orders,but impressions are more than 1K

akilaidunil

It sounds like you’re not marketing your gig(s) effectively. You need to figure out WHO your target customers are, research WHERE they are located, and then go tell them about your services (via ads, blog posts, forum participations, etc). A successful gig requires constant work, and that includes effective marketing. Don’t expect Fiverr to bring you all of your customers. You have the ability to go out and find your customers as well.

NOTE: I am also fairly certain that you are not directly connected to 3 million social contacts.

It sounds like you’re not marketing your gig(s) effectively. You need to figure out WHO your target customers are, research WHERE they are located, and then go tell them about your services (via ads, blog posts, forum participations, etc). A successful gig requires constant work, and that includes effective marketing. Don’t expect Fiverr to bring you all of your customers. You have the ability to go out and find your customers as well.

NOTE: I am also fairly certain that you are not directly connected to 3 million social contacts.

Actually I don’t have any blog sites .What should I do?

😥

1. May be your gig profile doesnt seems to be more attractive
  2. Have a attractive gig photo
  3. Try to use Buyer requests in fiverr , if you dont have blogs or websites

Anyway it will take some months to get your orders, please have patience

Can you check my gigs and tell me about my gigs?

Archived