No orders even after applying multiple BR in 10 days

maddy4work

Hello,
Even after applying to multiple buyer requests in the past 10 days, I didn’t received a single enquiry ,leave aside order. The gig to which I am referring to is one of my best selling gig and has shown much sales. I have a many spells of dry sales in the past but is it normal that none of the buyer requests are responded to. Even the gig stats are dropping daily and as usual I don’t know the reason.
Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks

Mod Note: This is not a tip, so it is off-topic in this category.

Hi,

If you haven’t already, these forum posts might be able to help you out 🙂

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…
How to make a good buyer Request please help me any one.
Seven day so, what Serena_5 come on be professional… Just do 10 daily buyer request and active your fiverr account maximum hours and never give up then you will get maximum amount of orders… #BeBrave and #BeConfident relaxed" alt="relaxed

Hi,

If you haven’t already, these forum posts might be able to help you out 🙂

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…
How to make a good buyer Request please help me any one.
Seven day so, what Serena_5 come on be professional… Just do 10 daily buyer request and active your fiverr account maximum hours and never give up then you will get maximum amount of orders… #BeBrave and #BeConfident relaxed" alt="relaxed

Thanks for your reply.

I have read all these posts before,they are good. But I would like to tell you that I was getting responses for the same proposal which I am writing it today but it is not yielding response currently.

Then, I don’t think there is much we can do other than to wait it out and hope for the best. And in the meanwhile, market yourself on social media (regularly… If I were using twitter, I would tweet about my services at least twice a day with the appropriate hashtags that will attract my clients’ attention) OR wherever it is that your clients hang out. It is always nice to keep busy 🙂

Thanks for your reply.

I have read all these posts before,they are good. But I would like to tell you that I was getting responses for the same proposal which I am writing it today but it is not yielding response currently.

I would like to tell you that I was getting responses for the same proposal which I am writing it today but it is not yielding response currently.

It could be that your offers are not good enough anymore.

Paste your most recent offer here and let’s see if we can help you improve it.

I would like to tell you that I was getting responses for the same proposal which I am writing it today but it is not yielding response currently.

It could be that your offers are not good enough anymore.

Paste your most recent offer here and let’s see if we can help you improve it.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you answer one simple question?

Is it necessary to write what you do besides what you can do for the buyer. I see it takes a lot of time to write a good proposal.

Archived