Fiverr Community Forum

No Orders for a long time

I am new to fiverr, initially I have been getting orders but now I am not getting any orders. I don’t know what is wrong in my description can anybody help me out with this.

6 Likes

Try Fiverr Anywhere It Might help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thank you for your time and effort to help me.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

4 Likes

as said by @imagination7413 take a look at various topics listed on the forum. Read discussions, success stories, color theme-ing,etc. It will help. And above the top don’t lose hope. It may take time but success will come.
Wish you success.
@navdeep_pndt

2 Likes

This article might be help you

1 Like

Thank you for your all details :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for coming out to help new sellers.

keef trying and contact with the buyers very friendly, understand their need parfectly, try to communicate fluantly, thats it

1 Like

Hi! Check this post out for some info on how to get more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

I hope that helps! Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr. Your queries are asked many times here, please search on the search bar the topic you will find some really useful advice and tips

1 Like