No orders for last month

megapixellk

• 3 weeks later...

Most of time when i check for buyer requests there are no any buyer requests.is it usual or is it a bug or what?some times there are 30 or 40 buyer requests but suddenly within a hour or 2 there are no requests.why is that?I’am a new seller so i have to send requests to get orders.is it depends on countries or something?or what is the reason?

• 4 weeks later...

hey i started fiverr on march 2017 for now i completed 8 orders and i have 100% positive ratings.but now i don’t get any orders,i don’t know why.please visit my gigs and tell me if there anything i should change.all samples and dsigns are my own,i have copyrights for them,i never used google images for my gig samples.

Sellers usually have low sales for two reasons:

1. – They are expecting Fiverr to provide all of their traffic, and are, therefore, not marketing their gigs on their own (which Fiverr actually tells sellers to do). Your customers might not be on Fiverr. If you want them to know about your services, you need to go tell them about what you do. 😉

2. – Maybe people aren’t looking for your services.

Sellers are not guaranteed sales or success merely because they have gigs on Fiverr. If you sit around and do nothing, hoping that customers find you by chance, then you’re probably not going to have many customers. Be proactive. Get up, get busy, and reach out to your customers.

hey i started fiverr on march 2017 for now i completed 8 orders and i have 100% positive ratings.but now i don’t get any orders,i don’t know why.please visit my gigs and tell me if there anything i should change.all samples and dsigns are my own,i have copyrights for them,i never used google images for my gig samples.

Always check your placement in the search, using the main keyword to reach your gig.

Many times you can go to the top because the rotation on the search. This is when most of sales comes. I’m testing these results about 6 months. When my gig is found on top of the searches I get a lot more sales, when it’s not on top my sales hugely drop.

And to get on the top of the searches, it’s not just about doing good deliveries, it’s about a bit of luck too

Always check your placement in the search, using the main keyword to reach your gig.

Many times you can go to the top because the rotation on the search. This is when most of sales comes. I’m testing these results about 6 months. When my gig is found on top of the searches I get a lot more sales, when it’s not on top my sales hugely drop.

And to get on the top of the searches, it’s not just about doing good deliveries, it’s about a bit of luck too

yeah sure i will try that thank you

• 5 months later...

Most of time when i check for buyer requests there are no any buyer requests.is it usual or is it a bug or what?some times there are 30 or 40 buyer requests but suddenly within a hour or 2 there are no requests.why is that?I’am a new seller so i have to send requests to get orders.is it depends on countries or something?or what is the reason?

i have same problem.can you help me if you found any solution ?

I am having the same problem ever since they changed the system and demoted everyone, I only get one or two in my list but not like before where I could see hundreds, I think there is a problem in the new format and they haven’t fixed it

Yes…I also have this same Problem but :thinking: i think it is because that UK and it’s nearest areas are facing high Snowfall so the Officials have warned the elderly and those with health conditions to take extra care and stay indoors during extreme cold weather.People can’t do business and Jobs.
That is why there is no work or Buyer Requests on fiverr…Thank’s

I think know it is Clear.😉

Yes…I also have this same Problem but :thinking: i think it is because that UK and it’s nearest areas are facing high Snowfall so the Officials have warned the elderly and those with health conditions to take extra care and stay indoors during extreme cold weather.People can’t do business and Jobs.

That is why there is no work or Buyer Requests on fiverr…Thank’s

I think know it is Clear.😉

same in Canada… it is because of all the snow…

i got a order in last year,before 5 months ago,after i deliver the order buyer didn’t respond,i messaged him several times but no reply from him and the order was auto completed after 3 days and funds also cleared,but today after 5 months that order was cancelled by him and i have $-36 my $4 in the account also deducted why is that,we cannot waiting for months to deliver a order,how can buyer cancel a order after 5 months even after it was auto completed?

• 9 months later...

In your Gig description, you write “What you will get for $5”, but your Basic package is $25. Below that, you also say the buyer will get 24 hour delivery, but none of your packages offer that.

It’s all a little bit confusing.

yeah thank you ,my price was 5,but i increased i forget to change description

Archived