No orders for long period of time

chraheel

Can someone help me i am not getting orders for a long period of time see my profile link below

favicon-32x32.png.cddba5d3468abbc24bada5ab0f84d6a5.png Fiverr.com IMG_20140930_211039.jpg.411330754fbaf6d16dd8483152319efb.jpg

chraheel's public profile on Fiverr

Hello my name is Chraheel and i enjoy editing,writing resumes,proofreading,article writing,blog writing,transcribing,cropping,Photoshop Editing and resizing and being a virtual assistant,also i love doing data entry jobs this is my professioni am...

I would ay focus on the 5 keyword of gigs when you publish them regarding your gig!

By that ranking would effect…

It has been quite a while you have delivered a order you should be sending more buyer request also

Okay i will focus on the keywords and send more buyer requests thanks for helping me 🙂

Check the gigs on the profile. The 3rd one is cropped. I’d make its aspect ratio 1.619:1 so it shouldn’t as much. Check the grammar in the gig descriptions and how full stops/commas are used.

If all the descriptions are in bold I’d change that.

Okay thanks for pointing out my mistake i will change the picture and check the grammar and descriptions 🙂

Can you really do all those things?

Proofreading is different to editing.

Article writing is different to blog writing.

Plus, you have all your skills written like one long word with the commas not separating them properly.

That would make me wonder about your writing skill.

Maybe clean it up a little and focus on the skills you actually have and can do with ease.

Can you really do all those things?

Proofreading is different to editing.

Article writing is different to blog writing.

Plus, you have all your skills written like one long word with the commas not separating them properly.

That would make me wonder about your writing skill.

Maybe clean it up a little and focus on the skills you actually have and can do with ease.

Yes i can do all those things if you want proof you can check my reviews on my profile i have done article writing before plus my data entry skills are just fine i will focus on my gig descriptions and check them thanks for pointing out my mistake stay blessed 🙂

How long has it been since you stopped getting orders?

Because it’s pretty common for sales to decrease during the holidays!

It’s been almost 2 years and i haven’t received any order and it’s not about holidays It’s been too long since i got any order don’t know what happened help me please thank you

It’s been almost 2 years and i haven’t received any order and it’s not about holidays It’s been too long since i got any order don’t know what happened help me please thank you

All of the Gigs you offer are inundated with sellers - look under any of the Gigs you have listed - data entry, blog posts, editing etc and you will literally find thousands of listings. That is your first problem. Second, I agree with looseink that your grammar is not exactly up to par for English speaking people anyways. That would cost you sales as well. During the pandemic, the categories you decided to offer Gigs in attracted a ton of new people looking to make some quick cash (or so they thought), so your competition is even stiffer now.

GG

All of the Gigs you offer are inundated with sellers - look under any of the Gigs you have listed - data entry, blog posts, editing etc and you will literally find thousands of listings. That is your first problem. Second, I agree with looseink that your grammar is not exactly up to par for English speaking people anyways. That would cost you sales as well. During the pandemic, the categories you decided to offer Gigs in attracted a ton of new people looking to make some quick cash (or so they thought), so your competition is even stiffer now.

GG

Okay so what should i do now i mean should I change my gigs now because the gigs i offer are pretty common i know and i am offering these gigs because i can do that work properly and yeah my English is not very good but i try my best to improve my English and write good articles. Yeah the pandemic also effected my work i guess i won’t get any orders because there are other good sellers then me but still i will work hard and improve myself maybe i might get lucky thanks for pointing out my mistakes stay blessed 🙂

Archived