I didnt get order for my 5 gigs even after 50 days of starting it😕
Are you sending buyer requests? I will suggest find some local people and convince them to work with you on Fiverr. Good Luck!
Yeah,I have been sending many,but didnt get order.
THANKS FOR YOU SUGGESTION
Going to give you an order for BG removal but just not sure what software and method is used to mask the BG.
Follow the following steps:
- Make sure you have used the right keywords for your gig .Try to target the keywords whon are on demand by the buyers, low on competition (having a lower number of service providers),and in accordance with your expertise. For this, you can even visit the profiles of your competitors and get and idea(obviously at the same time please don’t copy and paste)
- You are using the buyer Request option and professionally sending requests
- Your Profile and gigs are professionally Made and the services you are providing are in conformity with your gigs
- You are constantly promoting your gigs on social media e.g Facebook, Linkedin,Twitter
- Your Price is neither so high nor so low relating to the services you are providing
- And Mostly importantly after you do this all “Have patience buddy”
I peeked at your gigs, and see som issues. However, the place for offering advice on your gigs is in the category of “Improve My Gigs.” If you post a request there, other Fiverr Forum members can give you advice on how to improve your gig offerings.
Do social media marketing and send buyer requests