No orders for over a month now- expert please help

doris54

Same Thing I was faced when first time I was in level 1. canceling order then no order for 2 months even zero message. But never lose hope. I visited my profile every single day. After 2 months I got order and also level back.

In this condition you can do one thing that is to share your gig in social media specially twitter. I wish your problem will solve soon.

Same Thing I was faced when first time I was in level 1. canceling order then no order for 2 months even zero message. But never lose hope. I visited my profile every single day. After 2 months I got order and also level back.

In this condition you can do one thing that is to share your gig in social media specially twitter. I wish your problem will solve soon.

thanks for the advice

Hi there!

As for your gig, I think your gig images can be improved.

In one of the images, it says that you’re available 24/7, but what if a buyer contacts you when you’re sleeping. How will you be available?

Also, maybe you should include an image or a PDF of your actual writing. That way, buyers can see if the style that you write in is good for them!

Thanks! Good luck!

Archived