No orders from 24 days

swapnil_saha

Not getting any orders until 24 days.

Trying my best but still no good news.

Define your “best”. What ACTIONS are you taking to build your reputation as a great seller, connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. What ACTIONS are you taking to compete against the thousands of other sellers that offer the same services as you?

Define your “best”. What ACTIONS are you taking to build your reputation as a great seller, connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. What ACTIONS are you taking to compete against the thousands of other sellers that offer the same services as you?

I’m trying by best convince the clients. Talking with them politely & I also cut some discounts if they ask also. Even doing marketing but still no use.

Can you teach me how to convince a buyer? 😬 I know it’s a silly question :crazy_face:

But you know People learn step by step

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Archived