Fiverr Community Forum

No Orders From last 1 Month

Hello, This is Dhanesh from India.From last Month I haven’t got any Order.Is there anyone who can check my fiverr Gigs and suggest me how I should Improve it???

Thanking you

1 Like

Hello, @jadavdhanesh,

I have moved your thread to “Improve My Gig.” This category is where other Forum members are welcome to give you feedback on your profile and gigs.

The one thing I noticed is you offer to give the first order free. How can you do that? As soon as a buyer places an order Fiverr takes the payment and placed in escrow so I am not sure how you can give any buyer their first order free. Furthermore, buyers may know this and think you are trying to cheat them. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi there @jadavdhanesh, welcome to the Forum. I just checked your gigs, the images look great and catchy. However, I suggest optimizing your profile description to better English. Also, get rid of ‘‘First Order is FREE’’. Do you want to work for free, Imagine if you have 10 orders a day, and each order is a new client, this means you’ll have 10 orders you give out for FREE, where are your earnings you worked so hard for???

Good luck and best wishes

Warmly, Humberto

3 Likes

Muahaha, we had a similar answer to his thread, funny!! :rofl:

Thanks for Valuable Suggestions,and Tips.

Ohh !!! Its true.I will change it.Thanks for Valuable Suggestion.