No orders, gig on page 13. How can we get orders?

pvitalsolutions

Hello,
I am not getting any orders since the past three months just 5 dollars one that also like 3 or 4. I used to get many orders before. Since the issue of the search issue, my gig was pushed back my earnings went down. My gig is on page 13 and no body obviously goes so back to check out any gig.
Please guide how can i get orders? I am quite frustrated. I am aware that we should promote our gigs on social media, improve seo, title, tags , description, gig image/video etc, other than these please give some realistic guidance. Instead of telling me that everyone gets a chance on fiverr or anything, please give some real advice. Hoping to receive some beneficial advices. Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the question. Lots of people are in the same situation and have been for years. No answer from support on what causes it.

But if enough people contact support, maybe they will finally notice that it’s a big issue and they need to solve it. Sort gigs again by best selling, and not new gigs or badly rated gigs on first page of “best selling” and best selling gigs on last page.

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue. They said they are not fixed blah blah. If they are not agreeing to this issue, will this remain like this then? So basically a couple of good few months and then you are fired?
I dont know why fiverr has done this, when all the good sellers are bringing in more benefit to fiverr by having orders. Buyers hardly trust a new seller. When a seller with good reputation is working good, why push back?

Don’t promote your gig on social media, promote yourself and the work you do. Nobody wants to do business with a link, they want to do business with a person who has something to offer.

Try your luck in the buyer request.

Tried on buyer request, hardly got a order from there. How do i promote myself? What steps should i take?

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue. They said they are not fixed blah blah. If they are not agreeing to this issue, will this remain like this then? So basically a couple of good few months and then you are fired?

I dont know why fiverr has done this, when all the good sellers are bringing in more benefit to fiverr by having orders. Buyers hardly trust a new seller. When a seller with good reputation is working good, why push back?

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue. They said they are not fixed blah blah

What issue and how do you expect them to “fix” it for everyone?

Let’s say it’s 500000 sellers on fiverr how do you expect fiverr to put them all even on the first 5 pages?

Fiverr is already rotating gigs giving chance to everyone to be on top so I’m not sure how else you want fiverr to “fix” this.

If YOU want to be always on top and it to be “fixed” only for you then again that will unfair to other sellers

Tried on buyer request, hardly got a order from there. How do i promote myself? What steps should i take?

Promote previous work you have completed. Show off your creations. Display your capabilities.

I’m a ghostwriter. If I wanted to promote on social media I would display something I wrote for myself that shows my skill set. If someone likes my style of writing and is in need of my service, they will contact me for more info. Then I could share my fiverr link with them.

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue. They said they are not fixed blah blah

What issue and how do you expect them to “fix” it for everyone?

Let’s say it’s 500000 sellers on fiverr how do you expect fiverr to put them all even on the first 5 pages?

Fiverr is already rotating gigs giving chance to everyone to be on top so I’m not sure how else you want fiverr to “fix” this.

If YOU want to be always on top and it to be “fixed” only for you then again that will unfair to other sellers

I agree fiverr should rotate gigs, but the issue is that all the good sellers with good reviews and rating etc have been pushed to last page, not only me, many are facing this problem. Under the best selling category, all the sellers with no reviews are being shown at top, this is clearly a bug

Promote previous work you have completed. Show off your creations. Display your capabilities.

I’m a ghostwriter. If I wanted to promote on social media I would display something I wrote for myself that shows my skill set. If someone likes my style of writing and is in need of my service, they will contact me for more info. Then I could share my fiverr link with them.

Where can we promote? I have tried on social media, and email marketing. But i think i am missing something .

Where can we promote? I have tried on social media, and email marketing. But i think i am missing something .

You have tried on social media using a link to your gig. Have you tried sharing your talent instead. I don’t have many followers on Instagram. Maybe like 170, but most of the people who follow me fall into the Hiphop culture, which all my gigs revolve around. If they need my services they can contact me easily after seeing my work.

You have tried on social media using a link to your gig. Have you tried sharing your talent instead. I don’t have many followers on Instagram. Maybe like 170, but most of the people who follow me fall into the Hiphop culture, which all my gigs revolve around. If they need my services they can contact me easily after seeing my work.

I tried sharing my talent also, not only the link. I created my own samples and published, ran a page but no response.

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue.

Actually, as someone who has been around for years, and seen sellers coming to the forums complaining that CS didn’t answer them, I can say with near certainty, that many sellers are demanding answers from CS that CS cannot provide. Just because a seller thinks there’s a problem, doesn’t mean Fiverr has to agree. Gigs rotate frequently in the search results. I myself have been knocked back to the last page many times, and when I take efforts to improve my gig and it’s marketing, I inevitably return to a more visual location.

It might be helpful if people stop claiming everything they don’t like is Fiverr’s fault, and, instead, find ways to improve their situation. Being in business means learning how to roll with the punches, and finding ways to overcome the inevitable down times. You’re not going to be raking in the sales 100% of the time. That’s just not realistic – of any business, no matter what the environment.

I’ve been to the bottom of the search results many times… and I’ve take actions to get back to a higher page. It’s just how the search system works, and those who do well, and take responsibility for their own success, inevitably find themselves reaching the success they seek.

The people who succeed in business, are the people who don’t blame other people for their challenges. Overcome your challenges, and work to find your own success.

So basically a couple of good few months and then you are fired?

No one is “fired” from anything. None of us are employed by Fiverr. We are independent contractors who host our services on Fiverr’s platform. Again, Fiverr is not responsible for our success, each of us are responsible for getting where we want to be.

I dont know why fiverr has done this, when all the good sellers are bringing in more benefit to fiverr by having orders.

Fiverr hasn’t “done” anything to intentionally hurt anyone. Fiverr’s system treats every seller under the same rules. Blaming Fiverr is not how good sellers succeed on this platform. From what I’ve seen over the years, Fiverr likes to reward sellers who take their own responsibility for their own sales and success. Fiverr owes success to no one, nor does any seller deserve success just because they want it to be given to them.

If you’re not getting the sales you want from the Fiverr search system, then it might be beneficial to do what you need to do to connect to your target buyers in the other locations they can be found. Bring them to Fiverr, and convince them to hire you.

Buyers hardly trust a new seller.

There are reasons for this. New sellers have not yet built a reputation as a good seller. Experienced sellers already have. But even the experienced sellers were new sellers at one point. Build your success. Don’t expect it to be given to you.

Under the best selling category, all the sellers with no reviews are being shown at top, this is clearly a bug

On the contrary, I fully believe that Fiverr has been so utterly and completely flooded by new sellers – people who have lost their jobs elsewhere during this pandemic, and think Fiverr is an easy-money alternative – that Fiverr’s “new seller boost” has overwhelmed the search system. The system is NOT – I repeat, NOT – broken, it’s just struggling to operate under a load of new sellers seeking new fortunes, during this pandemic. The flood is so intense, that the system just wasn’t prepared for the load.

No one was prepared for this pandemic.

Find ways to connect to your target customers, and out-compete the new sellers. I’ve risen from the last page many times. You can too.

Many sellers have contacted the support, but the support keeps on denying the issue.

Actually, as someone who has been around for years, and seen sellers coming to the forums complaining that CS didn’t answer them, I can say with near certainty, that many sellers are demanding answers from CS that CS cannot provide. Just because a seller thinks there’s a problem, doesn’t mean Fiverr has to agree. Gigs rotate frequently in the search results. I myself have been knocked back to the last page many times, and when I take efforts to improve my gig and it’s marketing, I inevitably return to a more visual location.

It might be helpful if people stop claiming everything they don’t like is Fiverr’s fault, and, instead, find ways to improve their situation. Being in business means learning how to roll with the punches, and finding ways to overcome the inevitable down times. You’re not going to be raking in the sales 100% of the time. That’s just not realistic – of any business, no matter what the environment.

I’ve been to the bottom of the search results many times… and I’ve take actions to get back to a higher page. It’s just how the search system works, and those who do well, and take responsibility for their own success, inevitably find themselves reaching the success they seek.

The people who succeed in business, are the people who don’t blame other people for their challenges. Overcome your challenges, and work to find your own success.

So basically a couple of good few months and then you are fired?

No one is “fired” from anything. None of us are employed by Fiverr. We are independent contractors who host our services on Fiverr’s platform. Again, Fiverr is not responsible for our success, each of us are responsible for getting where we want to be.

I dont know why fiverr has done this, when all the good sellers are bringing in more benefit to fiverr by having orders.

Fiverr hasn’t “done” anything to intentionally hurt anyone. Fiverr’s system treats every seller under the same rules. Blaming Fiverr is not how good sellers succeed on this platform. From what I’ve seen over the years, Fiverr likes to reward sellers who take their own responsibility for their own sales and success. Fiverr owes success to no one, nor does any seller deserve success just because they want it to be given to them.

If you’re not getting the sales you want from the Fiverr search system, then it might be beneficial to do what you need to do to connect to your target buyers in the other locations they can be found. Bring them to Fiverr, and convince them to hire you.

Buyers hardly trust a new seller.

There are reasons for this. New sellers have not yet built a reputation as a good seller. Experienced sellers already have. But even the experienced sellers were new sellers at one point. Build your success. Don’t expect it to be given to you.

Under the best selling category, all the sellers with no reviews are being shown at top, this is clearly a bug

On the contrary, I fully believe that Fiverr has been so utterly and completely flooded by new sellers – people who have lost their jobs elsewhere during this pandemic, and think Fiverr is an easy-money alternative – that Fiverr’s “new seller boost” has overwhelmed the search system. The system is NOT – I repeat, NOT – broken, it’s just struggling to operate under a load of new sellers seeking new fortunes, during this pandemic. The flood is so intense, that the system just wasn’t prepared for the load.

No one was prepared for this pandemic.

Find ways to connect to your target customers, and out-compete the new sellers. I’ve risen from the last page many times. You can too.

Gigs rotate frequently in the search results. I myself have been knocked back to the last page many times, and when I take efforts to improve my gig and it’s marketing, I inevitably return to a more visual location.

Okay so i know gigs rotate, usually rows or second or third page, but rotation that means from first or second page to last pages isnt rotation, its a bug its obvious.

I am not blaming, i am saying why have they done this?/ Its a query not a blame.

By fired, i meant that couple of good months then fiverr is useless, i meant this. I am aware we are independent contractors on fiverr.

For the best selling part you wrote about, i completely disagree with you. There is a bug, how come the sellers with no reviews are spotted at top under best selling category? Do you understand the meaning of “best selling”? I am aware fiverr has been flooded with new sellers, atleast fiverr should admit that they are fixing or something just like they did for gig analytics.

You are saying you risen from the last page, how did you come back? You convinced people that werent on the platform?

Gigs rotate frequently in the search results. I myself have been knocked back to the last page many times, and when I take efforts to improve my gig and it’s marketing, I inevitably return to a more visual location.

Okay so i know gigs rotate, usually rows or second or third page, but rotation that means from first or second page to last pages isnt rotation, its a bug its obvious.

I am not blaming, i am saying why have they done this?/ Its a query not a blame.

By fired, i meant that couple of good months then fiverr is useless, i meant this. I am aware we are independent contractors on fiverr.

For the best selling part you wrote about, i completely disagree with you. There is a bug, how come the sellers with no reviews are spotted at top under best selling category? Do you understand the meaning of “best selling”? I am aware fiverr has been flooded with new sellers, atleast fiverr should admit that they are fixing or something just like they did for gig analytics.

You are saying you risen from the last page, how did you come back? You convinced people that werent on the platform?

It is not a bug. You claiming that it is, does not make it so. Like I said, it is unwise to keep blaming Fiverr for things that don’t go the way you want them to.

Rotation means… anywhere in the search results. Anywhere means anywhere – first page, 2nd page, 13th page, last page. Anywhere.

By fired, i meant that couple of good months then fiverr is useless, i meant this.

Your opinion does not make Fiverr useless either. I’ve been here for over six years, and I have found the site to be extremely beneficial, very profitable, and a highly enjoyable business challenge. Many other sellers will likely tell you the same thing.

There is a bug, how come the sellers with no reviews are spotted at top under best selling category?

There is no bug. And I already gave you a likely scenario to explain the increased rotation lately.

Do you understand the meaning of “best selling”?

Yes. I do. Very much so. I am well aware of what it means to achieve high levels of sales.

I am aware fiverr has been flooded with new sellers, atleast fiverr should admit that they are fixing or something just like they did for gig analytics.

Fiverr is under no obligation to tell you what they do to maintain the site. This is their site, their rules, and you agreed to this when you signed up for an account.

You are saying you risen from the last page, how did you come back?

I already told you. Perhaps you missed my advice and insight in my previous comment. I am not going to provide you with specifics, because that is your responsibility to learn through trial and error. And, how I did it, is not going to necessarily work for you in the same way. Your gigs are your business. You need to be willing to treat them as such, and that does include building your own strategy to overcome whatever obstacles you face. I am not going to fix your problems or struggles for you. That’s not my job.

You convinced people that werent on the platform?

Yes, As I said, reach out to your target customers, bring them to your Fiverr gigs (through targeted marketing), and convince them to hire you (i.e., place orders from your gigs).

Jon, i am not the only one facing this problem. There are many of good sellers and professionals who are also complaining this.

I never said you were. Reread my previous comments. They apply to anyone who is facing this situation, which, again, is NOT a broken search system. Fiverr has specifically said this, many times.

It is not a bug. You claiming that it is, does not make it so. Like I said, it is unwise to keep blaming Fiverr for things that don’t go the way you want them to.

Rotation means… anywhere in the search results. Anywhere means anywhere – first page, 2nd page, 13th page, last page. Anywhere.

By fired, i meant that couple of good months then fiverr is useless, i meant this.

Your opinion does not make Fiverr useless either. I’ve been here for over six years, and I have found the site to be extremely beneficial, very profitable, and a highly enjoyable business challenge. Many other sellers will likely tell you the same thing.

There is a bug, how come the sellers with no reviews are spotted at top under best selling category?

There is no bug. And I already gave you a likely scenario to explain the increased rotation lately.

Do you understand the meaning of “best selling”?

Yes. I do. Very much so. I am well aware of what it means to achieve high levels of sales.

I am aware fiverr has been flooded with new sellers, atleast fiverr should admit that they are fixing or something just like they did for gig analytics.

Fiverr is under no obligation to tell you what they do to maintain the site. This is their site, their rules, and you agreed to this when you signed up for an account.

You are saying you risen from the last page, how did you come back?

I already told you. Perhaps you missed my advice and insight in my previous comment. I am not going to provide you with specifics, because that is your responsibility to learn through trial and error. And, how I did it, is not going to necessarily work for you in the same way. Your gigs are your business. You need to be willing to treat them as such, and that does include building your own strategy to overcome whatever obstacles you face. I am not going to fix your problems or struggles for you. That’s not my job.

You convinced people that werent on the platform?

Yes, As I said, reach out to your target customers, bring them to your Fiverr gigs (through targeted marketing), and convince them to hire you (i.e., place orders from your gigs).

Jon, i am not the only one facing this problem. There are many of good sellers and professionals who are also complaining this.

I never said you were. Reread my previous comments. They apply to anyone who is facing this situation, which, again, is NOT a broken search system. Fiverr has specifically said this, many times.

Just because you are having sales does not mean that fiverr is not broken at the moment, ask the other sellers.

I also found fiverr very profitable, but due to these changes its not profitable. I also enjoyed working on fiverr.

I CANT ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN YOU CANT SIMPLY UNDERSTAND A LOGIC POINT.

Yes, so explain why is new sellers coming on top under best selling when they have no reviews. Why arent they placed currently under new arrivals one, whats that category for?

I am not going to fix your problems or struggles for you. That’s not my job.

I never asked you to do anything. You cant do anything instead of just telling other sellers that nothing is wrong since you are having sales. So no offence please dont bother writing back. Think for everyone, not for yourself.

I agree to this, and this is what i am trying to do and this isnt a easy task, everyone knows this.

Just because you are having sales does not mean that fiverr is not broken at the moment, ask the other sellers.

I also found fiverr very profitable, but due to these changes its not profitable. I also enjoyed working on fiverr.

Yes, so explain why is new sellers coming on top under best selling when they have no reviews. Why arent they placed currently under new arrivals one, whats that category for?

I am not going to fix your problems or struggles for you. That’s not my job.

I never asked you to do anything. You cant do anything instead of just telling other sellers that nothing is wrong since you are having sales. So no offence please dont bother writing back. Think for everyone, not for yourself.

I agree to this, and this is what i am trying to do and this isnt a easy task, everyone knows this.

I have no interest in arguing with you. I’m just stating facts, and expressing my veteran observations.

You cant do anything instead of just telling other sellers that nothing is wrong since you are having sales. So no offence please dont bother writing back. Think for everyone, not for yourself.

This in inappropriate and rude. Since you only seem to want to argue – I’m stepping out of this discussion. You just don’t seem to be listening to the advice and insight I have shared.

You have my advice. Feel free to use it. Beyond that, good luck as you work to improve your gig(s), as you reach out and connect to your target market, and as you improve your success here on Fiverr.

I have no interest in arguing with you. I’m just stating facts, and expressing my veteran observations.

You cant do anything instead of just telling other sellers that nothing is wrong since you are having sales. So no offence please dont bother writing back. Think for everyone, not for yourself.

This in inappropriate and rude. Since you only seem to want to argue – I’m stepping out of this discussion. You just don’t seem to be listening to the advice and insight I have shared.

You have my advice. Feel free to use it. Beyond that, good luck as you work to improve your gig(s), as you reach out and connect to your target market, and as you improve your success here on Fiverr.

I dont find your facts logical Jon. If someone else also clarifies this, then it would be better.

Sorry if i sounded rude, like you i am also stating a fact about you. Thanks for sharing your adivce and insight but they were no use to me or i believe to anyone. Correct me others if i am wrong.Good luck to you too.

I dont find your facts logical Jon. If someone else also clarifies this, then it would be better.

Sorry if i sounded rude, like you i am also stating a fact about you. Thanks for sharing your adivce and insight but they were no use to me or i believe to anyone. Correct me others if i am wrong.Good luck to you too.

I wrote the same topic a week ago, just a random drop of highly rated sellers without any reasons to the last page. Nothing helps to get on previous spot and worst that it’s major problem. Not 1 or 2 sellers, but a lot is writing about that on forum

Archived