No orders help me!

always_open

I already told you in the other post.

You have created a Gig in a very overly populated and saturated category on this site. There are literally thousands offering the same thing you are for $5. And, some of them have reviews which gives them a leg up on someone with little to no reviews.

This is why you are not getting orders. You have to stand out in some way. Might be hard with the type of Gig you have chosen to put up.

Also, I would question the quality of someone who claims to be open 24 hours. Do you have a team of people working for you? If not, it is going to be hard to live up to that claim.

I also notice you have a Gig in data entry, another overly populated category. I think most blogs or YouTube types who give advice on sites where you can work from home tell people to put their Gigs in these categories, which means, hundreds of new sellers sign up in these categories daily and there will be hundreds next week, month, year. Very hard to compete.

GG

I already told you in the other post.

You have created a Gig in a very overly populated and saturated category on this site. There are literally thousands offering the same thing you are for $5. And, some of them have reviews which gives them a leg up on someone with little to no reviews.

This is why you are not getting orders. You have to stand out in some way. Might be hard with the type of Gig you have chosen to put up.

Also, I would question the quality of someone who claims to be open 24 hours. Do you have a team of people working for you? If not, it is going to be hard to live up to that claim.

I also notice you have a Gig in data entry, another overly populated category. I think most blogs or YouTube types who give advice on sites where you can work from home tell people to put their Gigs in these categories, which means, hundreds of new sellers sign up in these categories daily and there will be hundreds next week, month, year. Very hard to compete.

GG

thank you @genuineguidance

Archived