Fiverr Community Forum

No Orders :( Help!

Hi!

I am a new seller. I did my best to create my gigs to get more impressions and clicks (SEO and clear descriptions) but it seems like it’s not working. I only had 1 order for one of my gigs and after that nothing… Do you have any tips? How can I improve my gigs to get orders? I would really appreciate if you could check out my gigs and let me know what I should do to improve.

Here is my page https://www.fiverr.com/ozyfied?up_rollout=true

Thank you!

2 Likes

PLEASE keep requesting orders with a good proposal.

1 Like

Keep sharing your gigs on Social Medias.

Send 10 buyer requests regularly.

Try staying online as much as you can.

1 Like

I checked your profile, I can recommend you trying to use eye-catching color for your gigs thumbnail.

Fiverr will give you more impressions in the platform because you are new arrival. Take advantage of this opportunity to make more orders :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I will change my thumbnails.

Thank you :slight_smile: I will share more.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

I’m not sure you can mention these: “Crowdsurf, Scribie, Transcribe Me and Casting Words” as they are direct online competitors to Fiverr.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thank you. Great advice!

1 Like