No Orders :( Help!

ozyfied

Hi!

I am a new seller. I did my best to create my gigs to get more impressions and clicks (SEO and clear descriptions) but it seems like it’s not working. I only had 1 order for one of my gigs and after that nothing… Do you have any tips? How can I improve my gigs to get orders? I would really appreciate if you could check out my gigs and let me know what I should do to improve.

Here is my page https://www.fiverr.com/ozyfied?up_rollout=true

Thank you!

I checked your profile, I can recommend you trying to use eye-catching color for your gigs thumbnail.

Fiverr will give you more impressions in the platform because you are new arrival. Take advantage of this opportunity to make more orders 🙃

I checked your profile, I can recommend you trying to use eye-catching color for your gigs thumbnail.

Fiverr will give you more impressions in the platform because you are new arrival. Take advantage of this opportunity to make more orders 🙃 I will change my thumbnails.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

I’m not sure you can mention these: “Crowdsurf, Scribie, Transcribe Me and Casting Words” as they are direct online competitors to Fiverr.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

I’m not sure you can mention these: “Crowdsurf, Scribie, Transcribe Me and Casting Words” as they are direct online competitors to Fiverr.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you very much!

To rank a gig you must focus on some important parts.

1. The gig title
  2. Gig images
  3. Packages description (If you divided your service into 3 packages).

#1 Title must be written by a minimum of 2 powerful keywords & related to the service you are providing. Also, try to explain the service in the first 8 to 10 words.

#2 The main gig image must need to be attractive and need to fully explain what you are selling. Highly avoid promiscuous photos.

#3 About 50% order depending on the package’s short description. So be carefully write these.

Thank you. Great advice!

Archived