No orders ,How can I improve my Gigs?

danitec

• 7 months later...

I am posting on all my social media platforms & getting nothing pleaše help

Why do you think your target audience is looking for your services through social media?

Do you even know who your target audience is?

For example, you’re converting video files into audio files.

When I need to convert avi to mp3, I go to Google.com and search “convert avi to mp3”.

Guess what, your gig won’t show up. Instead I will find hundreds of online and offline tools offering this service for free.

How much business are you expecting to find for this type of service 🙂

You can promote that service as much as you want but most likely you won’t get a buyer for it.

Why do you think your target audience is looking for your services through social media?

When I need to convert avi to mp3, I go to Google.com and search “convert avi to mp3”.

Guess what, your gig won’t show up. Instead I will find hundreds of online and offline tools offering this service for free.

You can promote that service as much as you want but most likely you won’t get a buyer for it.

Probably not sure help would be so much appreciated just need some crumbs at least

I feel like I can save people a lot of time

It takes more time to order your gig than to convert a single file.

It would be maybe time saver if someone would hire you to convert 50+ files.

Now the next question is who needs 50 video files converted into audio? Once you figure this out you should find out where they hire people like you to do this. Do they really post such requests on social media? If not then why would you promote your service in social media? 🙂

It takes more time to order your gig than to convert a single file.

It would be maybe time saver if someone would hire you to convert 50+ files.

Now the next question is who needs 50 video files converted into audio? Once you figure this out you should find out where they hire people like you to do this. Do they really post such requests on social media? If not then why would you promote your service in social media? 🙂

I don’t just have one gig

I don’t just have one gig

You’d have to pay me to analyze all your gigs 😛

Jokes aside, you need to do your homework not just randomly post in social media and hope that you’ll get orders.

O.K trying to offer services I can deliver on. I jut to make something

It takes time getting your first Gig. After all you are a new seller, how are others supposed to know how well you perform? After a few Gigs, they should start to come in then problem and then you’ll be bombarded with work 😃

How do I even get noticed, I am going to try using YouTube

Follow the tips!

Hey fiverr fellows, I’ve been preparing this post for quite a lot of time, as I wanted to put everything on my mind in one single post. Hope I actually achieved it, haha. Being a part of fiverr and its super-cool community really did change my life – not only from a financial perspective, but also got connected me with friends and sharpened my skills. What I wanted to share with you today is the success I made for the past 5 months – I earned 4,000$ which is quite a milestone for me (consideri…

Archived