Fiverr Community Forum

No orders : i still haven't gotten even a single order from any of my gigs

Hi! I’ve had my Fiverr account for about a year but actually logged on to work since last month. I have read almost all the posts and blogs and watched almost 4/5 hours worth of videos on how to optimize the gig but the thing is i still haven’t gotten even a single order from any of my gigs. I got 11 jobs delivered and all of them were from Buyer Requests.
I have worked according all the experts from using original work to SEO optimization of all my gigs but I don’t seem to get any order at all. If you could kindly see my gigs and give me pointers regarding why I’m not being able to get direct order I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!
(I’m sharing two with the highest impressions)
https://www.fiverr.com/share/1EgPP0
https://www.fiverr.com/share/8xgPPo

4 Likes

Hey
Here is a tip that would help you get order

7 Likes

I agree about tags. Also, try to share your gigs on your social media.
And a good way to get first orders is to make prices a little bit lower, but explain to the buyer, that you are new here and need to get experience, so you can offer some kind of a discount program to your first buyers. And of course - the more examples of your work you have, the more buyers you will get

3 Likes

I actually researched the keywords before posting the gigs. But since you mentioned it a trial and error method I guess my research continues. Thank you for your insight!

:pray:

Thank you for your insight! :pray:

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

I hadn’t realized the link I’d provided didn’t work. Here it is again, since it has good filters applied to help sort the threads better. forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views.