No orders : i still haven't gotten even a single order from any of my gigs

sadmanmasood

Hi! I’ve had my Fiverr account for about a year but actually logged on to work since last month. I have read almost all the posts and blogs and watched almost 4/5 hours worth of videos on how to optimize the gig but the thing is i still haven’t gotten even a single order from any of my gigs. I got 11 jobs delivered and all of them were from Buyer Requests.
I have worked according all the experts from using original work to SEO optimization of all my gigs but I don’t seem to get any order at all. If you could kindly see my gigs and give me pointers regarding why I’m not being able to get direct order I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!
(I’m sharing two with the highest impressions)
https://www.fiverr.com/share/1EgPP0
https://www.fiverr.com/share/8xgPPo

Hey
Here is a tip that would help you get order

Hey Everyone Hope you all are doing good! I am here to give you some tips according to MY experience. You must be wondering how to rank your service. So here we go! To make your gig rank on the 1st or 2nd page its the game of tags (keywords). You can’t stick to the only random keywords used by you. YOU have to do some research like what keywords work for you, its a trial and error method. There is no straight forward method which will help you get “Quick rich”. Once you find the set of key…

I agree about tags. Also, try to share your gigs on your social media.
And a good way to get first orders is to make prices a little bit lower, but explain to the buyer, that you are new here and need to get experience, so you can offer some kind of a discount program to your first buyers. And of course - the more examples of your work you have, the more buyers you will get

Hey

Here is a tip that would help you get order

Hey Everyone Hope you all are doing good! I am here to give you some tips according to MY experience. You must be wondering how to rank your service. So here we go! To make your gig rank on the 1st or 2nd page its the game of tags (keywords). You can’t stick to the only random keywords used by you. YOU have to do some research like what keywords work for you, its a trial and error method. There is no straight forward method which will help you get “Quick rich”. Once you find the set of key…

I actually researched the keywords before posting the gigs. But since you mentioned it a trial and error method I guess my research continues. Thank you for your insight!

🙏

I agree about tags. Also, try to share your gigs on your social media.

And a good way to get first orders is to make prices a little bit lower, but explain to the buyer, that you are new here and need to get experience, so you can offer some kind of a discount program to your first buyers. And of course - the more examples of your work you have, the more buyers you will get

Thank you for your insight! 🙏

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for your suggestion!

Archived