No orders in last 2 months! Effect of pandemic?

rohitck007

Hi
I was expecting to reach best seller level this year, but right from start of this year number of orders decreased dramatically and I hardly receive any order in last couple of months. I don’t even get messages. Just wondering what went wrong? Is anyone else is facing same issue? Is it the effect of COVID19?

I don’t think it is for the pandemic situation. The marketplace is going well and most of the sellers are getting regular orders.

Please make sure that your gig is in the right category and well-optimized as well.

My gigs were doing very good sales until the start of this year. As I said I was expecting to reach best seller level this year but Sales suddenly went down.

hi, may I know do you check buyer requests? how about you can check facebook or linkedin to look for possible clients? just be mindful when they ask your contact info

Yes I do check buyer requests and whatever order I got are all from buyer requests only in last 3 to 4 months. My gigs were doing very good sales till December 2019 but sales suddenly went down.

Hi

I was expecting to reach best seller level this year, but right from start of this year number of orders decreased dramatically and I hardly receive any order in last couple of months. I don’t even get messages. Just wondering what went wrong? Is anyone else is facing same issue? Is it the effect of COVID19?

Are you competing in a saturated niche?

Archived