No orders in last week. Went from 1-2 a day to none....anyone else having this issue?

angelamckaskle

Guest qloudpress

Yup, unfortunately I am in the same boat. A level 2 seller for months and all my orders have just dried up and I have nothing in the pipeline. I am guessing they have changed something, although “what?” I have no idea.

something strange is happening for sure but for me it is actually good… I was at around 2 orders per day average in last 5-6 months then it slowed down a bit… I invested a lot of time to make new descriptions, add videos improve extras and it worked… Now getting 3-4 orders per day… Actually in 2 days in a row I got like 7-8 orders per day!

Same problem here. But nothing strange! That’s how the new Fiverr works. In my niche, I have seen some new sellers getting a steady amount of sales each day. While some old sellers are also getting orders, but I think they are far more senior than me. Fiverr wants us to promote in social media while they are busy promoting the new sellers. But it takes a huge time to build a targeted audience and get sales from social media. So it’s not going to help me right now. The last month was horrible for me. If the problem persists, I am thinking about quitting. It’s just not worth spending my time here!

Guest avadhikanojia

Yes I am also getting same problem. Now getting less order even I am ranking on fiverr well. before I am getting 10 a day now getting 2 or 3…

Archived