No Orders inspite of clicks, views and impressions

brandcreativity

I joined Fiverr on July 20th last year. It took until September before I got my first order. Many successful new sellers wait this long and longer to get their first order. So patience is a must.

While I waited for my first order, I visited the Forum and read what sellers there were posting about their experiences and what they did to improve their gigs. In the mean time this may help.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

I joined Fiverr on July 20th last year. It took until September before I got my first order. Many successful new sellers wait this long and longer to get their first order. So patience is a must.

While I waited for my first order, I visited the Forum and read what sellers there were posting about their experiences and what they did to improve their gigs. In the mean time this may help.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Thanks for the feedback. Information provided by you is very useful :fu:

Can you tell me more about custom orders like how should custom offers should be like?

first you choice buyers offers, what they want , after type kindly words + type your service is good than other service in fiverr marketplace . and give extra works free 🙂

Archived