Fiverr Community Forum

No orders/messages all of a sudden

Hi there, I’ve been on Fiverr as a regular seller for about two months now. And last week was the best one for me. I got about 18 orders in one week & it was great but suddenly I’m getting no order, no messages for 5 days. Its just weird like, I don’t know what to do. Please help me if any of you experienced such thing or give me any advice. Thank you

9 Likes

Hi,

The same thing happened to me this month, I got no messages or orders in the first 10 days… but don’t worry keep sending offers and you’ll get some orders.
Also keep optimizing your gigs and keep checking where they stand after optimization

2 Likes

@bilalyahya same problem to me!

2 Likes

It has been same for me as well. Since last one week there has been no orders. From end of May it has been very tough. Guess it must be some problem with the site.

2 Likes

Yeah, same thing happened to me too. Returning buyers only, no new buyers.

3 Likes

The same thing happens to me, I don’t know how to recover it, and i am afraid to edit my gig also. This is so frustrating :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

So my best gig was designing book covers and I found this guy who had copied my title and description on his gig and its ranking on top,
https://www.fiverr.com/zakariyash/design-urgent-attractive-ebook-or-book-cover
Can this be the reason?

The same thing happens to me :unamused: