No orders! Needed Help

ahmedjaved701

Hi,

I have joined fiverr a month ago. I have created gigs, I got four order completed successfully. Now the whole month is past and I didn’t get further orders. I have done every thing posting on facebook, twitting on twitter, pining on pinterest etc but nothing in result.

Please tell me what I need to do or something like expert advice!

Thanks in advance.

Yeh try what Vedmak said, but also, make sure you add plenty of a description in and try making changes to your tags, and even category related. Sometimes it pays to try different things every so often with your gig to see what may be better.

Im not saying add your gig to the graphic category if it is in fact Article Writing. Still make them related to what you do, but just try another “related” category. IT MAY help.

**disclaimer: this is just advice you do not need to take it… blah blah blah… 🙂

I wouldn’t bother with what vedmak says about your niche. You have some good gigs. There are others doing what your doing but so what. Have some patience Rome wasn’t built in a day or even a month 🙂 When your good at something stick with it.

I would take the video comment to heart though. Make a decent screen capture video of you editing an image. But don’t give away any of your trade secrets while doing it. There’s some sharks on here that will use that to their benefit. Making that type a video will gives buyer a hint that you know what your doing. Personalize your gig let them know it’s a person on the other end doing their work not some company hack.

Have some patience though the sales will start flowing.

Try to promote your gigs with Youtube. I can help you with the videos and advices, and bonuses :)>-

Rank your gig in Google with Youtube.

For every 1 keyword there are 4,600,000 articles competing for the 1st page of Google. For every 1 Keyword there are only 16,000 videos competing for the 1st page of Google.

:)>-

Update your Gigs.

Use correct tags related to your Gig.

Create more Gigs having similar niche and highlight your other qualities.

New/Old Gigs should have SEO optimized title.

Add pictures attractive, descriptive and rela0ted to Gig.

Show samples of your work.

Reply to Request Gigs.

Add bonus to buyers like if they will buy 4 Gigs at one time then you will give one Gig extra.

Say to your Buyers to leave their feedback and to rate you positive.

Last but not the least, improve quality of work.

Lol!!! I got a bunch of promotion videos on Fiverr. I’m going for graphic design major, but since I got only 2 orders in the last 2 months; I’m thinking about switching career to something better!!! I’m trying to improve my graphic and communication skills on here:D

Reply to @vedmak: Youtube is banned in Pakistan by the government following the anti-Islam videos on YouTube. In protest to the videos, Pakistani government first tried to ban the specific URLs of the videos, but later they decided to ban the entire YouTube.

It is almost unimaginable to use internet without YouTube, as it is the prime platform for Video Content and it is also integrated into huge number of news, educational and business web sites to deliver video content.

I know internet looks almost dead without YouTube. 😦

maybe something to do with referrals might help…perhaps letting customers you have done work for know that you take referrals or appealing in your gig ads to various people like …I will do…for your friends, family etc…some kind of connection to various groups of people. I only say because i had a think about my customers on here…and I have to say that 90% of them came to me via a recommendation. Meaning that a previous customer told their friend etc…word of mouth sort of thing. Go back to your previous customers …offer them a deal of some sort for a limited time.

Guest thuyta

Getting off the ground is very tough. Here’s a short list of things that can help get more orders.

1. Be Patient
  2. Reply to every gig request in the green box that is relevant to the gig that you offer. I did this and it brought in tons of business.
  3. Communicate effectively with your customers. Providing great service will bring in loyal returning customers.
  4. Try to find a leg up on your competition. Fiverr is a massive marketplace and every gig has its own competitors. Try to find a way to be better than them. Make a month long special were your customers get something free!
  5. Lastly, go the extra mile. Go above and beyond expectations. Yes you are only making $4 right now. But putting that extra bit of effort will pay off in the long run. 😃

Archived