No orders now after completing 120+ orders

Guest myeasycache

Guest myeasycache

Hi guys,

Please help me…I have a gig that have completed 120+ orders and still have 100% rating…before 3 week it was at a first place of search result.But now it has gone down.I have no orders since 2 week.can’t find it when searching using keyword…but it is not removed from search result.I checked it…Please please help me…""""

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @crcanny: Aren’t you on the front page? I almost ordered your bunny hat gig, but then I remembered I didn’t have an address for you to send it to yet. xD

Yeah, I heard they rotate us through the front page under the featured gigs to give everyone a fair shot. I feel like it’s fair… if there were magic words to put us ALL there, there wouldn’t really be a ‘front page’ yknow? I know I was up there for about a week, and then I was off the radar. I didn’t change any key words or descriptions in that time, either.

But I also have heard from people that if you ask them nicely, they will bump you… but that’s assuming you weren’t just on the front page. If you ask them the second you’re off the front page, I think they won’t help you out… gotta be fair to all the sellers.

Reply to @mrspanda: I thought you were talking about the category search, which, frankly, should be weighted more with rating and feedback as the Auto search. The front page I thought was arbitrary, because they only have so far put my holiday-centric gigs on there, nothing else.

Archived