No orders on fiverr. pls help me

methun_dgm

You’ve spent a totally of four minutes reading the forum.

How can you expect to learn if you don’t research?

The forum isn’t a shortcut for researching. Take initiative to educate yourself about sales and Fiverr instead of asking us to spoonfeed you information to a question that has been asked in the forum literally hundreds of times.

We don’t like answering the same questions over and over again. Research.

You’ve spent a totally of four minutes reading the forum.

How can you expect to learn if you don’t research?

The forum isn’t a shortcut for researching. Take initiative to educate yourself about sales and Fiverr instead of asking us to spoonfeed you information to a question that has been asked in the forum literally hundreds of times.

We don’t like answering the same questions over and over again. Research.

I agree with you 🙂

Agreed.

Ma’am does fiverr decrease the exposure of profiles on cancellation of order ?

Ma’am does fiverr decrease the exposure of profiles on cancellation of order ?

I know you’re not talking to me, but I should warn you that this may also be a question that could be answered through searching the forum. This snippet you’ll likely come across in search from here is particularly concise and clear on the matter:

Cancellations hurt a sellers stat - A LOT! This means that if a seller keeps cancelling gigs their visibility on the platform will drop dramatically, to the point of their profiles being useless in the end.

On another note, some people get uncomfortable when they are called “ma’am”/“sir”/“dear”/etc., so I’d recommend addressing people by their usernames or without a noun of direct address at all. :woman_shrugging:

Edit: punctuation

Create gig properly add good title image keyword.

Share your gig all social media platform.

Send buyer request.

Active maximum time in a day.

Hope you will get order soon.

Share your gig all social media platform.

Send buyer request.

Active maximum time in a day.

This is awful advice.

Please stop parroting nonsense. Only give advice if you understand how to be successful and have actually been successful.

This problem for me also. I have 2 months without any orders when I contacted with the custom support them answer me this problem because the additional quality metrics. Now you can create a good work and a good response for the clients to back again in the market. Please patience because we all in one ship.

Archived