Fiverr Community Forum

No orders on fiverr. pls help me

My gig is not ranking . I am not getting any orders .What to do now?

9 Likes

You’ve spent a totally of four minutes reading the forum.

How can you expect to learn if you don’t research?

The forum isn’t a shortcut for researching. Take initiative to educate yourself about sales and Fiverr instead of asking us to spoonfeed you information to a question that has been asked in the forum literally hundreds of times.

We don’t like answering the same questions over and over again. Research.

16 Likes

:sob: :cold_sweat: :sob:

I agree with you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

check the buyer request regularly and apply to the suitable offers, learn from what the buyers are demanding and optimize your gigs accordingly.

2 Likes

@humanissocial is right. You need to do some reading. Maybe start here:

4 Likes

I know you’re not talking to me, but I should warn you that this may also be a question that could be answered through searching the forum. This snippet you’ll likely come across in search from here is particularly concise and clear on the matter:

On another note, some people get uncomfortable when they are called “ma’am”/“sir”/“dear”/etc., so I’d recommend addressing people by their usernames or without a noun of direct address at all. :woman_shrugging:

Edit: punctuation

4 Likes

Create gig properly add good title image keyword.
Share your gig all social media platform.
Send buyer request.
Active maximum time in a day.
Hope you will get order soon.

1 Like

You need to research well for your gig. Clear your descriptions and packages for your buyer. Add a eye catchy tittle and gig image. Most importantly try to active in fiverr most of the time you can.

1 Like

This is awful advice.

Please stop parroting nonsense. Only give advice if you understand how to be successful and have actually been successful.

2 Likes

Sad for you…:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Be patient…
You can promote your gig on social media to get more impression & order.

1 Like

You should research and read relevant threads, it would be better if you hold your patience and start to sell some unique and effective skills.
Patience is mandatory. Competition exists.

This problem for me also. I have 2 months without any orders when I contacted with the custom support them answer me this problem because the additional quality metrics. Now you can create a good work and a good response for the clients to back again in the market. Please patience because we all in one ship.

I have also same problem. what we should do now?

1 Like

I have done my last job before 21 july, 2020 and still today there are no more. So, i am really frustrated.

1 Like

do aocial media marketing and stay active on fiverr as you can
to be Honest it’s feel too mich frustrating to me
I have no order yet.

1 Like