No orders or messages recently

mariasereti

Many sellers seem to notice a slow-down in orders in December – due to the holidays. This is normal, as many people choose to go on vacation, or are not seeking certain services until the new year. Please be patient. With good marketing, your gig could pick up again in a few weeks.

Many sellers seem to notice a slow-down in orders in December – due to the holidays. This is normal, as many people choose to go on vacation, or are not seeking certain services until the new year. Please be patient. With good marketing, your gig could pick up again in a few weeks.

Oh ok then. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr and Happy New Year. During holidays i noticed that i have less orders. Is it normal? Has all the same problem?

Thanks

Maria

i noticed that i have less orders. Is it normal? Has all the same problem?

Yes, I think holidays can impact the number of orders you receive. However, not everyone is going to experience it to the same extent. 🙂

It depends on the type of customers that you have. December and January have been some of my biggest months on Fiverr. In 2018, July was my biggest month. December was 2nd.

I think this is impacted by my clients trying to ramp up to get a good start for the new year. I support alot of people with their side businesses, so they have more time during the holiday because they are off work.

The biggest thing is to always show up to work. You never know who maybe ready to buy. Over the holiday’s, I only worked about 15-20 hours a week. I did work a little on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day. I am thankful for the work and I got some good rest.

Archived