No orders... Seniors please guide me!

pro_editiors

Hi everyone! I hope all of you’re doing well.

I am not getting any orders for the past 7 months. Following is my profile link and I would be really grateful if any experienced and senior seller guides me on what needs to be improved. I am sending the buyer’s requests on daily basis and I hope to receive a response from them.

favicon-32x32.png.f5c8988dbefb2a645568731f13b3dd00.png Fiverr.com 59e9faf7-9d4f-42a4-86c1-39b7b7421831.png.e9ddc2e353e065d3b14c05a90c2f5149.png

pro_editiors's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I am a professional graphic designer and photoshop expert. I have 4 years of experience in this industry and I have a strong grip on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. For any work related to graphics and especially PHOTOSHOP, contact me with full...

Thank you
Waqas

Hey @pro_editiors sorry to hear that you are not getting any orders. Your profile looks good. You should check your gig keywords becouse thats help for your gig seo and its really important. you should select the right keywords for your gigs. keep sending buyer request and so some social media marketing of your gigs. hope you will get orders. good luck

Hey @pro_editiors sorry to hear that you are not getting any orders. Your profile looks good. You should check your gig keywords becouse thats help for your gig seo and its really important. you should select the right keywords for your gigs. keep sending buyer request and so some social media marketing of your gigs. hope you will get orders. good luck

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I’ll act upon your suggestions. Thank you brother

Archived