No Orders since 4 months

corteperfecto

I have been using fiverr since last year 2019. It started well after 2 months of my log in. I was busy with the orders and having lots of clients but after pandemic I don’t know what happened my gigs are not in search, I am not getting any orders suddenly. I tried lots of things, did research, watched you tube videos for help, used appropriate Tags, Categories etc to make them visible in search but everything got failed I think. It’s been 4 months and I just received 4 orders through my previous clients. What should I do.
Due to pandemic I am not able to work locally too. So I thought fiverr could help. But it’s but now.
I have 15 years of experience in Video Editing/Post production. I have a skills but still why I am not able to search my gigs and not getting orders. Is there any analytics problem or any demographic issue I don’t know. I am just fighting with my self

SEO your gigs perfectly and share your gig social media , 10 buyer request every day if you possible, and active at last 12 hours every day, …

Thanks for your reply mate. Yeah I have done SEO for my gig the best I can and still doing. But 12 Hours never active will do that sure. Though, I use to check my app after every hour. Still no response

You can do the below mentioned course, which is offered by fiverr and it is free.

Here you will get proper guideline.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I am not asking for a free course. Please read the post properly.

Archived