No orders since i made my account

azizkhan77

Guest emrlanka

you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
you can be helpful See these tips
(01) (02) (03)
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments
best wishes.

Hello. Dont worry we have all been there. I didnt get any order for the first month. Keep promoting your links everyday (all social media), send buyers requests and you will get orders soon. Good luck

Maria S.

Please don’t tell people to promote their links on social media every day. Do you have any idea how much that annoys people? It also doesn’t generate leads. It just makes you look sketchy.

Also, “all social media”? No. You aren’t more likely to get sales by being visible everywhere. That’s not how it works. You only use the social media your audience and community use and only when you use it properly. You don’t just post everywhere every day.

Well said @humanissocial atleast you didn’t try to pick sides this time? … The Fiverr community is getting bigger and bigger and one of the ways to gain presence in by studying your marketplace for instance as a designer there a thousands of us on this platform what I try to do I to develop your work can be seen as an then back it up with some good profile set up with ideal keyword placements and you are good to go…Also send buyer request and be realistic with your pricing remember it’s a big market.
This is me though, what do I know​:joy:? Just had my first order this month since January :rofl: but i feel I am gaining presence now​:wink:

Well said @humanissocial atleast you didn’t try to pick sides this time? … The Fiverr community is getting bigger and bigger and one of the ways to gain presence in by studying your marketplace for instance as a designer there a thousands of us on this platform what I try to do I to develop your work can be seen as an then back it up with some good profile set up with ideal keyword placements and you are good to go…Also send buyer request and be realistic with your pricing remember it’s a big market.

This is me though, what do I know​:joy:? Just had my first order this month since January :rofl: but i feel I am gaining presence now​:wink:

I don’t “pick sides.” I state policy, facts and ethics.

“Studying your marketplace” is great advice.

Archived