No orders still

iqra005

1. Check the Homepage for What’s Hot

For now, it’s logo design, Wordpress, voice overs, whiteboard animation, SEO,

Illustration, translation & data entry

2. Overdeliver by offering 10 logo designs in 1 day for 1 gig. You can reduce to 1 logo

once you start getting buyer testimonials.

3. Use Catchy pictures such as cute babies and dogs, and use numbers in your gig titles

to catch attention

4. Also, use your keyword in your gig description and tags. If you’re providing logo services, add “logo”

in your gig description often and add “logo” “custom logo” “logo design” “logo mockup” etc as tags

for your gig.

1. Check the Homepage for What’s Hot

For now, it’s logo design, Wordpress, voice overs, whiteboard animation, SEO,

Illustration, translation & data entry

2. Overdeliver by offering 10 logo designs in 1 day for 1 gig. You can reduce to 1 logo

once you start getting buyer testimonials.

3. Use Catchy pictures such as cute babies and dogs, and use numbers in your gig titles

to catch attention

4. Also, use your keyword in your gig description and tags. If you’re providing logo services, add “logo”

in your gig description often and add “logo” “custom logo” “logo design” “logo mockup” etc as tags

for your gig.

Ok thank you I’ll try

Hello everyone… It’s been about 2 months but I am still not getting any orders. Please do check my profile/gigs and let me know where I am going wrong? Thanks

Here is link to gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ce540068aa

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ce540068aa

It’s been about 2 months but I am still not getting any orders.

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

The only thing wrong is how patient you are, It’s random, it all depends on how much the people want that thing your selling, also try promoting your gigs to Facebook pages that go along with your gig. Hope this helped!

Yes this helped. Thanks

Archived