Fiverr Community Forum

No orders still

Hello everyone… It’s been about 2 months but I am still not getting any orders. Please do check my profile/gigs and let me know where I am going wrong? Thanks
Here is link to gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ce540068aa
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ce540068aa

9 Likes

Did you try to read the topics on how to promote your gig and all?? If no i suggest you read them.

2 Likes
  1. Check the Homepage for What’s Hot
    For now, it’s logo design, Wordpress, voice overs, whiteboard animation, SEO,
    Illustration, translation & data entry

2. Overdeliver by offering 10 logo designs in 1 day for 1 gig. You can reduce to 1 logo
    once you start getting buyer testimonials.

3. Use Catchy pictures such as cute babies and dogs, and use numbers in your gig titles
    to catch attention

4. Also, use your keyword in your gig description and tags. If you’re providing logo services, add “logo”
    in your gig description often and add “logo” “custom logo” “logo design” “logo mockup” etc as tags
    for your gig.

6 Likes

Alright thanks I’ll read

1 Like

Ok thank you I’ll try

1 Like

research on it. stay cool. market on social media. add business group. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

4 Likes

Be patient brother …
Send buyer request daily.

1 Like

The only thing wrong is how patient you are, It’s random, it all depends on how much the people want that thing your selling, also try promoting your gigs to Facebook pages that go along with your gig. Hope this helped!

1 Like

Hopefully find soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes this helped. Thanks

1 Like

Ok I am checking. Thank you

1 Like

be confident and don’t disappointed brother. inshaAllah you will get order very soon.

1 Like

I am new in this forum.I recevied 2 orders but now it’s been two months .I didn’t receive any order. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Research your competitor. And you see in gig what you mistake. Then 24 hours active in your fiverr profile as soon as possible. Stay with with fiverr and follow the fiverr rules and privacy policy. Thank You

2 Likes

Here is many seller there have no order long time. But try to hard work and try to learn about fiverr rolls and how to boots your gig sells in legal way.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello! I take a look at your gig.You rote a little bit abbout every thing.These are very short words.