No orders this year so far

amirborghei

Hi! It’s my first post here.

I started working at Fiverr in 2019 and actually, I was satisfied with the number of commissions since it was my second job. but towards the end of the year, I had to deal with some personal stuff my rates dropped slightly. What should I do to get back on track?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you! I checked some topics before I log-in to my account. Thanks that’s really helpful!

Be active as much you can and make your gig title standard use proper keyword and most important make your gig image very attractive

You can pause your GIGs, believe me its an awesome trick you will get 1000’s of orders in a single day… its better than being online 24 hours

Be active as much you can and make your gig title standard use proper keyword and most important make your gig image very attractive

STOP giving bad advice. Are YOU active 24 hours on Fiverr? And if so, how do you manage to never sleep? Also, just being “active” does NOT in any way “rank” your Gig.

If you do not know what you are talking about, do not attempt to give advice. You are only harming new people who are asking for help. Also, just posting gibberish you have seen over and over on the forum (be active 24/7 etc) will not get your Gig a higher ranking or get you orders.

GG

STOP giving bad advice. Are YOU active 24 hours on Fiverr? And if so, how do you manage to never sleep? Also, just being “active” does NOT in any way “rank” your Gig.

If you do not know what you are talking about, do not attempt to give advice. You are only harming new people who are asking for help. Also, just posting gibberish you have seen over and over on the forum (be active 24/7 etc) will not get your Gig a higher ranking or get you orders.

GG

Thank you so much GG

For your valuable information.

GG

Yes, that’s valuable and true

Archived