No Orders...:( (what am i doing wrong?)

themattheirwork

Tony knew there was somebody in the dark, chilly room, the small window on the end of the room creaked open, letting the diamond moonlight enter, he wondered how a breeze could possibly enter, if they were in a cave!! Then suddenly, as if out of thin air , his father crept out from under the table! A dazed look reigned his face, he had black circles showing infinite fatigue under his eyes. He managed to stand up, but failed and said “blegoo woogie” This wasn’t as terrifying to Tony, as it is for you, but what he said afterwards was what chilled Tony:

“Hey son! wanna come and chill with me under the table and blow at windows?”

• 2 weeks later...

I would say to proofread your work. You have some grammatical errors and spelling errors. Also, in just about all your gigs, your gig details are vague and you don’t say exactly what you will deliver. And, perhaps you can change some tags which probably are not benefiting you such as “high quality” or your misspelled tag of “proffesional”.

Perhaps you can offer something else on Fiverr? There are punctuation and grammatical errors in your gig description that will turn off many buyers. Find something that you are great at and offer here. Respectfully, your writing needs improvement before you can shine. 🙂

Archived