No orders...what can I do?

Guest syedebadhijazi4

Guest syedebadhijazi4

Hi Everyone…I’m a graphic designer and also a new member on Fiverr…Give me any advice to improve gigs and profile.

Guest syedebadhijazi4

Hi everyone…why buyers don’t send me orders? Check my profile and give me any advice for improving my profile for buyers…Thank You

Guest syedebadhijazi4

Orders are not going to just flood in because you created a gig. Look at buyer requests and start sending bids there.

Also, on one of your gigs you claim 100% overall rating. This is a red flag for me since you have no ratings. It comes off as very dishonest.

which gig? what are you talking about?

You keep posting this and you have received help from others including myself.

If you type “how to get orders” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject. Take time to read them and learn from them.

Just waiting for orders to come flooding in and making the same post over and over again isn’t going to work!

Are you religious?

Whenever I’m in the middle of a sales nosedive, I simply say a payer to Burson-Marsteller while burning a lock of leprechaun hair. It usually works.

Alternatively, you could take that catchy “Guys check my profile” line and slather it like sticky sacrificial marketing blood far and wide across the expanse of the Internet. That way, you’ll at least get some off-forum marketing exposure.

Hi Everyone…I’m a graphic designer and also a new member on Fiverr…Give me any advice to improve gigs and profile.

Give me any advice

Now you can see all the answers you’ve been given as well as all your requests in one place. I suggest that you do some reading if you still want tips and give the “asking” a rest.

Archived