Fiverr Community Forum

No orders...what to do?

Hi friends,
I’m a new seller . I didn’t get any orders till now. I joined here since july last week.
Please give me some suggestions to get orders.
Thank you

3 Likes

Give 10 buyer requests Everyday, Share your Gig in social media and stay online 24/7, It will help u

3 Likes

Share your gig on social media, Send buyser request & be active. Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
This is a common problem. Have patience. Send buyer requests regularly.
Good luck!:slight_smile:

1 Like

hai …iam frome kerala ,trrissur :blush:you wait for the buyer request first in which they well get a good offer

1 Like

Hi, You can use the buyer requests section to send 10 offers for the clients every day with sharing your gigs into the social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, etc… Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just last week! Some people wait for months with no sales.

I advice you exercise patience and improve more on your gig. Like @designs_4u1 suggested send buyer request regularly, check out similar services you can offer as well and create more gigs for them; the more services you offer the more exposure you get and you know what that means… I only realized this sooner but I’m currently improving on myself.
Your next sale may be today, tomorrow or never; nobody knows. Just follow the right steps and you’ll be nowhere far away from your first client.
Good luck

2 Likes