No orders yet, any advice?

tvint

Hi There, I’m quite new here and created a few gigs. Although it’s been a month already, I haven’t received any orders yet. I’ve even submitted buyer requests but also noticed that it rarely shows such requests almost like 3 per day. Any advice/ tips on how I could start getting orders?

Fiverr Gig - https://www.fiverr.com/share/Bmwymb

Thanks!
Have a great day! 😊

Try working on your gig seo, title, description tag etc. I am getting very good results by doing these. Also try to send buyer request daily. You can stay active according to your targeted client country time for more buyer requests. Best of luck!

Thanks for sharing ! 🙂

Try working on your gig seo, title, description tag etc. I am getting very good results by doing these. Also try to send buyer request daily. You can stay active according to your targeted client country time for more buyer requests. Best of luck!

Can you write to the buyer yourself on Fiverr?

Thanks, I think you are Say 100% right.

hello tvint ,

first of all you make 7 gig and remain online as you can , i got my first job 9 month later so stay online and chill man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi There @shakib000011 ,

Is it necessary to create 7 gigs minimum? I’ve only created 3 so far.

Archived